Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Thanks, CS&R

tayvl

The stats have not worked right from the beginning and your still getting mad when they screw up?

But this is a new kind of screw-up...

The only thing the sorties show right is the time on mission.

I show all Rtb's but my units pg shows Ive been killed , its messed up. They are working on harder stuff Im sure right now. Hope its back working soon .

oh noes im six years old and all of that ****in **** matters

I'm guessing your K/D is below 1.0... You guys are always the ones saying it doesn't matter... :D

I show all Rtb's but my units pg shows Ive been killed ' date=' its messed up. They are working on harder stuff Im sure right now. Hope its back working soon .[/quote']

That's been doing that all campaign. Today it simply didn't show ANY kills for a couple of hours, but still counted the KIAs. I'm guessing everyone on both sides got hurt by it, because I see one Allied that killed me didn't get the kill, either (although I got the KIA). The only reason I know that is because he was a DAC I had been sneaking up on when he saw me and killed me, and when I went back and killed him, CS&R started working again and I got credit for the kill (showed up an hour later), but saw that he hadn't been credited with killing me. It was a period between 1400 and 1550 for me in which nothing showed but my crits.

That's been doing that all campaign. Today it simply didn't show ANY kills for a couple of hours' date=' but still counted the KIAs. I'm guessing everyone on both sides got hurt by it, because I see one Allied that killed me didn't get the kill, either (although I got the KIA). The only reason I know that is because he was a DAC I had been sneaking up on when he saw me and killed me, and when I went back and killed him, CS&R started working again and I got credit for the kill (showed up an hour later), but saw that he hadn't been credited with killing me. It was a period between 1400 and 1550 for me in which nothing showed but my crits.[/quote']

I had 2 missions today and the 1st one got recorded on stat page , and the very next mission did not show up.

no squishy kills are showing up

That must be the problem. I just had an ei kill that didn't show, even though it showed in AAR, and next mission my EA kills all showed. So it's still a live bug, looks like.

EDIT: I meant to mention also that our own KIAs don't seem to be counting, either (in the K/D calculation), so it's not all bad...

Edited by tayvl

Nope, not just inf kills...I killed an atg that showed as a confirmed kill on despawn AAR, then no kill on CS&R...same for ea, had a 3 kill ea mission on AAR, only two kills on CS&R for the same mission. Something screwy going on...

I had an ei kill in Stenay earlier. It showed in AAR, but not in CS&R.

I only care about K/D when mine is less than 1.0, like it is now. When I can get it to 1.01 or better, then I know I am an asset to the Axis team.

Not much of an asset, but an asset none the less.

Wassail.

Edit: I think CS&R is more or less corrupted for the weekend. I just gave the Allies a free kill by not paying attention to the fight while conversing on chat and my k/d changed properly, but nothing else. My death was not registered in the sortie, shown RTB instead of KIA, the sortie did not show a kill for the ei, but did name him in last 9 killers. CS&R is completely borked, I will be nasty and say "you would think they would have gotten the hang of properly updating a database by now".

Edited by wulff

I had 95 minutes long sortie and AAR said that I scored 14 kills but according to stats I had none. Got RTB too, which is, in this case, true :D

According to cs&r, I have a .48 kdr. I admit that I am not a good player, but that's showing that I suck 2 times more than I actually do, and I don't need any help in that department.

I feel like a traitor, but I am downloading Red Orchestra as I type. For the StG44 and as a protest against CS&R not working. The price was right, too, less than ten bucks.

Wassail.

I had 95 minutes long sortie and AAR said that I scored 14 kills but according to stats I had none. Got RTB too' date=' which is, in this case, true :D[/quote']

Nice sortie.

For scoring my KIAs and ignoring my kills. Jesus H. Christ...

I had a 22 kill mission in mouzon didnt even list it as a rtb ...nothing

It is however factoring in your Kill to death in a negative way ...you die it gets averaged in

You kill it dont get averaged in

Yes and I dont play for CPs/abs and fbs

I play for kills and having them not count is just another reason on an ever growing list of reasons just not to log in at all (may as well be intermission with this mess going on)

Ironic? Was just thinking maybe it's time to take my mac down to the store and get bootcamp for it so I can play other games, and what song comes up on iTunes? Greg Kihn - Breakup Song. Funny.

Ironic? Was just thinking maybe it's time to take my mac down to the store and get bootcamp for it so I can play other games' date=' and what song comes up on iTunes? Greg Kihn - Breakup Song. Funny.[/quote']

Actually its not funny ...its ironic for sure but im not laughing

Game is really at its most fractional weakest moment , and im worried about it

It like rome just before the fires and it scares me to death as we all dance like idiots

Actually its not funny ...its ironic for sure but im not laughing

Game is really at its most fractional weakest moment , and im worried about it

It like rome just before the fires and it scares me to death as we all dance like idiots

Yup. Us stat ho's go away and the game is done :(