comedian

Saitek X45

7 posts in this topic

Can't steer and brake with tanks?

Tried key mapper in game , no luck.

Opel & 232 work fine?

Help?

Edited by comedian

Hmm, let's see here. It's been a long time, but I remember having a hard time figuring out something having to do with track clutching and track braking. Your answer might be there in the key mapper.

Not a lot of help, I know...sorry, that's all I've got for ya.

Do all the joystick buttons work ok? Or is everything not working?

Does the joystick have any effect on the tanks? Does it make it do weird stuff or absolutely nothing?

I map the clutch to the X axis and the brake to the R on the throttle.

Make sure that you are assigning HALF of the axis to L and the other half to R. When the mapper prompts you I think the key is + and - BEFORE you move the axis

X45s work fine.

Make sure that you are assigning HALF of the axis to L and the other half to R. When the mapper prompts you I think the key is + and - BEFORE you move the axis

X45s work fine.

Yeah...this is what had me dumb founded for the longest time! I think it took a squad mate's cmfl (

X45s work fine.

I must be doing something wrong. I still cant get it working right.

Sorry to ask, but can you provide me with more detail, maybe I'm just missing something.

read the directions on the screen. I really can't add more than that unless you tell me what is not working.

Unless you have a specific question I won't reply to 'it doesn't work'. It does. Read the directions on the screen. Its that simple.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0