Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
montyuno

MAC Login

3 posts in this topic

Yep this issue is spiraling out of control with very little, input from on high.

Putting all our other data at risk or being asked for yet further expenditures for drives etc to attempt an unproven fix* is really a bit much for some players I would assume.

*{I greatly appreciate the efforts from Mac players to solve this problem however}

We are at nearly 4 weeks of no service from a paid service, over a holiday when many had extra time and inclination to play, that time is gone and irreplaceable, this is not good.

There are too many of us with the same issue for it to be our RAM, Vid card, CPU, drive, connect etc etc etc...

This is not "our" problem...

One begins to wonder what value our patronage has here...

When the new patch went in over a year ago and my home Mac became unusable I maintained my sub for many months to support CRS efforts to update the game that I could not play any more without spending over $1000.

Even though I was and am unhappy with some of the new features and general direction the game is/was heading.

This level of loyalty some how feels less warranted than as before.

Cheers Montyuno

I agree with montyuno.

I was support this game a lot of months when a last patch no work with my old mac, but in this time I assumed that I can't play because I had a old hardware. Now is different and we're feel abandoned by rats.

cheers

p.d (sorry for my bad English)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0