Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
messtin

Squad Challenge IV

25 posts in this topic

Actually guys, i was hoping that the RA Events would have gone live by now and i was wanting to use a few of those scenarios (D-Day Beach Head, Dog Green) as one of the battles to be used in the Squad Challenge IV Event., but they have not gone live yet so i'm at a holding position to design something that is even tougher that the last 3 SQ Events.

Dog Green would have been the ****ttttz to run for a Squad Challenge Event :D

Any word on it yet' date=' 91st keen to win again ;)[/quote']

Youv'e won three years running now, and now your Begging for a fourth title, what do you think you are, the San Francisco 49er's :D

P.S.

you know what would be funny Messtin ..... if the Weasels (Noob Squad) would enter in the Squad Challenge and Win It :D

Thanks a lot for the info!

And I'm not being cocky, just trying to drum up some competition! I mean if nobody is fired up we won't have anyone to beat!

And if the weasels could field a team to oust the 91st I'd be impressed!

S!

Thanks a lot for the info!

And I'm not being cocky, just trying to drum up some competition! I mean if nobody is fired up we won't have anyone to beat!

And if the weasels could field a team to oust the 91st I'd be impressed!

S!

Id only be inpressed if the actual new players were the team and not the old members, If it was the later then i would just chulk it up to experienced players winning in a compitition of like minded and experienced players.

Waiting patiently for word :)

and as far as the Weasels go....I think that wouldnt be a good idea, its not the intent or structure in respects to what that squad is all about......its a noob squad to get them the basics and hopefully move on to other established squads ingame.

Weasels in the squad challenge

I thought the idea of the weasels was to give the guys chance to get to grips with the complexities of the game

Not to thoroughly humiliate them in front of the best guys in the game lol

And yes jammy the 91st is still waiting for an airfield to be named in there honor lol ;)

And also we are cocky with good reason, 3 years Undefeated in the squad challenge gives us a right to "Blow our own Trumpet" and be as cocky as we wish lol

If you disagree

Then challenge us in the next event

the 91st Sturmbattalion is ready and waiting to take on all who wish to try to topple us

S!

Some day the 101st will field 3/4s the number you guys have for the squad challenge instead of the usual 1/2 force and mop the floor with the 91st starting with nobipure :)

We'd be up for a challenge no doubt.

But to be honest, we are very proud of our achievements, in game as well as in this event. The 91st faces exactly the same difficulties as anyone in preparing for these events, and have worked damn hard to achieve victory.

That said, we have much respect for the squads we fought in the event, and hope to see another squad field a full order of battle against us in SC IV. The hardships of getting a group of 25+ squaddies together off the server and coordinated for an event, and training for the event, is hard to overcome. Good luck!

see, i got the shiat talking started :D

i'll get off the crapper and see what i can come up with to make you hate me :D

roflmao

We'll get you 91st, even if I have to use all the dirty secrets I learned about Nobi back in AHC... ;)

The 91st has won most every match WITHOUT me and my panzer.....For any other squads sake it wouldn't be fair if I rolled a tank in one of the challenges :D

Jammyman I agree a squad challenge using the RA server with one of the scenarios would

be a great time but I don't see that anytime soon .

Lexfire and Shadow we look forward to another challenge from your squads . We have had a blast over the last 3 years with the squad challenge . I hope you guys have enjoyed the battles as well .

The squad challenge is like nothing else in the game the entire hr your on constant alert . The whole concept of only 1 life really changes the dynamic of the game .

As for the Weasels fighting in the squad challenge I think all the other squads would feel kind of bad beating up on the brand new kids in the game . That would be like a Heavy weight boxing champ fighting a toddler . LOL

Jammy you know how to stir that pot don't you. :)

This year I hope no one drops out and we can get the rounds finished up in a much shorter period of time.

S! SMG

I know we always have a blast in the squad challenge, win or lose every match is very intense.

I look forward to the next challenge.

91st I heard they may be some new kids on the block going to give you run at the title this year icon6.gif

Edited by sgtblunt

new kids on the block

tbIEwIwYz-c

Well that certainly isn't very intimidating...:D

Edited by nobipure

tbIEwIwYz-c

Well that certainly isn't very intimidating...:D

Ahh Okay,Okay :)

We ready for you don't worry! icon14.gif

3SY3NeJXY28

Edited by sgtblunt

Sign in to follow this