Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

#6423 - Playgate Error Status 20001

reddog

I'm getting this new message after logging in from Playgate:

t:0 Error IP 66.28.224.240 port 27015 state 20001

Let's me click OK and game loads.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the full game, instead of patching, fyi..

S!

Edited by Reddog

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• reddog

• h8tank

• GOPHUR

• rote7

Top Posters In This Topic

• Registered Users

Getting it on my old rig, that I reinstaed the full game over with the full d/l (not via playgate) but soon as I ok the popup the game loads.

This rig I d/led the patch (not via playgate) and no error...all is well.

Check your firewall. If you have a definition in there for playgate.exe and ww2.exe delete them and redefine them. Sometimes when the .exe filesize changes, or the date of the file changes, the firewall software blocks it.

Happens to me every patch/re-install.

Getting the same thing, and it is combining with crashes/timed out during authentication errors I wasn't getting before.

Getting this too.

2 out of 3 times I was simply able to close the box and load as normal.

One time it said unable to authenticate with server [sic] but a simple start of playgate got me the same message which worked out again as I was able to log on.

same message here from my job's rig (I use it if there is a 911 alarm on game and nobody able to move flags and such kind... once a month or less)

t:0 Error ip 66.28.224.240, puerto 27015, estado 20001

I tried twice-> first asked me to restart the client due to something, second i was able to "enter" the game (did not have the time and opportunity to enter the field)

Not sure how is my firewall but older versions i had no message.

Will check in a pair of hours from home at my gaming computer.

S!

Put my home PC in my DMZ outside my firewall temporarily last night, got the same error so it isn't a home network/firewall issue. By the way, I'm on Comcast internet in case that makes a difference

Nah, don;t mess with your firewall. Rarely good advice.

Post if you are still seeing this. I'm asking the coders what the error means.

Run Settings from your Battleground Europe folder.

In the Connection option, set it to Use Secondary.

Let us know if that makes a difference.

Did all the firewall stuff, still get the error, but i'm playing with no issues that i KNOW of, so i'm not worried about it.

;)

• Registered Users

I only got it on the rig that I d/led the full install to. And the next patch seems to have fixed it.

On my main rig I d/led the patch (actual d/l from link not via playgate) I did not get the error on the rig I patched, only the rig I did the full install on.

• 3 weeks later...

I get the same error and than it tries connecting and I get an authentication failed msg and it closes my game.

qpro8n.png

Edited by pvtstash

Ive had this error the whole campaign. I have tried everything, except reinstalling windows. And Im in no mood to do that at the moment. Very frustrated!!!!

Im getting the same error code and it won't even let me play the game it goes t the screen where it says WW11 online but about a min. later it closes and goes back to my desktop i waited about an hour but still nothing happend i tried it again and again but still the same thing can somebody help me about this.:confused: