Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
avionyx

Huge FPS Drop with new patch when non inf.

5 posts in this topic

Hi All,

Was wondering if anyone else was experiencing the same issues I have been.

Since the new patch, which has been the only change to my Macbook, I've had a huge drop in FPS when I'm playing anything other than infantry. It's especially noticeable when using an AA/AT Gun. The FPS drops to about 2 when pushing the gun and around 16 when using it. I used to consistently get around 40FPS no matter what I was doing.

I upgraded via the update first, and then used the full installer to no avail.

Going to try uninstalling and doing a clean install later on today and hopefully that will help but I was just wondering if anyone else had the same thing?

Avi

havent been on the ground so as far as that i dont know.

in the air ive noticed some spiking here and there thats a bit worse then it was before but that usualy only happens to me right before a furball or coming into action...kinda like my own early warning system, heh.

ive seen a few people complaining about loss of FPS after patch but just figured that was the norm as is with every patch.

do you have something running in the background, Anti virri, maleware, anything?

Nothing that I've been able to pinpoint. I've got a script I run before I go online that kills anything I don't need, certainly in my tests today I haven't had anything running and it's always been after a Cold Boot.

Since a couple versions ago, I've had some big FPS drops that seem to be related to geometry. Looking at certain parts of towns drops my frame rate much more than I remember it doing previous to that particular patch.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0