Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
calwatta

Never used these words before

6 posts in this topic

But Im about one CTHL away from saying the game is unplayable! :(

I have constant freeze ups and lost connections that either reconnect and allow me to keep playing ( sans any kind of chat whatsoever) or just out right disconnect me :(

Is there any kind of crash log or anything I can send you to help try to squash this?

I just resubbed yesterday and Ive only shot down like 3 EA and PIAT'd one panzer 3F :( of course I killed a few gerry'shere and there with trusty old Enfield but Im growing desperate :(

help me cornered rat's....your my only hope.. * end hologram*

P.S this is my first EVER real problem. First ever support thread too..

Edited by calwatta

Got the latest FULL INSTALL?

(patch was/is bad, you need to DL the full one ... sorry, I know, won't be quick)

Full Install Link: http://forums.battlegroundeurope.com/showthread.php?t=385880

Download - Uninstall Previous Version (reboot, if you want) - Reinstall

Some people are having a couple of issues, after the reinstall ... and the disconnect bug has been around for a little while now ... Seems to come and go. I haven't seen a big spkie in reports of it after doing the reinstall, though

If it's unplayable after the reinstall, please post your DXDIAG and lets see if anything else is up on your end.

:)

Yeah. What I do is skip the patch thing altogether. Since this is a game that doesnt update every day or every other day like some games that seems to require a patch update every ten hours (which gets annoying) than I fully remove the game when a new patch comes out. I delete it out of Windows even down the folder its setup in, than I simply redown the full install of the new version and install it. I guess this depends on how fast your ISP is. If you can download the full new version in two hours or so than it's worth it. It just clears out everything and puts a new in. Ive had problems with patches in this game and other games with error messages after installing or while downloading so I skip the patch thing and do a full reinstall.

I would suggest maybe delete the old version entirely including the folder in your C drive, and download the full version and install from there from scratch. I do this everytime and honestly I believe its why I almost never have problems with the game or odd error messages outside of regular CTD due to lagging (usually my end not the games).

Edited by trimarchi

took me ten minutes to download the full install. and it is what I did when I resubbed yesterday having seen the posts about the full install being the best bet.

So.... back to square one

If it's unplayable after the reinstall, please post your DXDIAG and lets see if anything else is up on your end.

:)

;)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0