Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

?mission.spawn.denied13 Error FORBIDDEN TO PLAY AGAIN!

wstriker

I can't enter my own missions, and I can't join others. How long until this is fixed? It's been common place for quite some time! All my other games work fine, this one is a bug fest.

Gotta reboot the game to fix that one. If you do manage to spawn you won't have mission icons or AWS anyway so it really is pointless to not reboot. Try downloading the full install instead of patching.

Me and 3 other squaddies had it right as we logged into game. First mission, me personally I made a mission, went to spawn in said connection reestablished but then when i try to enter world said no mission null blah blah blah.

All I did was back out and remake the mission and I was good to go. 3 other squaddies came in after me and first attempt to spawn in they had the same thing, just back out and back in they came.

might be similar to whats going on above?

Seems lots of people getting the error.

It's related to the disconnected from host stuff, I think.

Host probably needs a reboot.

Fixes are:

• wait in game a moment or to ... back out of mission/switch brigades then switch back ... then try again
  • Restart game

Neither is guaranteed to work first time. Issue will v probably crop up again ...

I performed all of those suggestions already, and still have the problem. Some of my squaddies have the same problem as well. Those suggestions aren't a permanent fix though, whether or not you are let in is random. Problem is still very common.