Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
doch

Graphic anomaly with Radeon 7970

10 posts in this topic

After I switched to the Radeon 7970 I have this weird anomaly, where there are are large boxes around all foilage and trees. Makes it de facto imposible to play.

I have fully updated drivers on win 7 32bit, no problems with my old radeon 4890.

Anyone else?

bump, cant play, with no info from CRS on this, well, Im gonna unsub.

Makes no sence to stay with no info.

I use a 4870 and have the same issue at times. It is usually corrected when I respawn. It doesn't happen very often, but on rare occasions it does.

I use a 4870 and have the same issue at times. It is usually corrected when I respawn. It doesn't happen very often' date=' but on rare occasions it does.[/quote']

I had a 4870 too, never had issues. This is constant- at every log in.

I believe everyone else with the 7900 cards have this isse. Hope CRS are aware og it since more and more will get the new cards.

I believe everyone else with the 7900 cards have this isse. Hope CRS are aware og it since more and more will get the new cards.

You're not the first to report a problem with this card.

Check the Bugs & Testing Forum to see if you can find someone reporting it to RATs there - If you can't find it, then make a post to make sure they are aware.

partly its due to not very mature video card drivers...

not sure how the NV GTX 680 will do in the game

CRS will HAVE to address the issues at some point...AMD no longer makes some of the older video cards in the 6000 series as the 7000 series replaced them. Its the FUTURE...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0