• Announcements

• BLKHWK8

Squad Rat Chats   06/28/2018

We will be having an Axis Squad and Allied Squad Rat Chat next month.  Please join us for a meeting with @XOOM @HATCH and @OHM to touch base with the Rats to go on a QA session.  Axis Squad Chat - July 28, 2018 2pm Server Time Allied Squad Chat - July 29, 2018 2pm Server Time.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
liamr95

Returning player looking for squad

9 posts in this topic

Exactly what the title says, im looking to get back into the game, im looking for mostly a combined arms squad, im not sure which way i want to go this time, back when i played i was a mix of infantry and pilot, but i want to experinment again.

Just post if you need/want an extra pair of legs, just give me some info on your squad and ill choose within a day or 2.

By the way, allies only please!

Thanks

Liamr

Edited by liamr95

Allied only? Good luck' date=' when you give up on them, as they will on you, then come check out SAMCRO at [url']www.samcro.biz

AXIS 4 LIFE

What he Said icon10.gif

I see you're looking for an Allied Squad.. Don't mind the Axis Trolls.. The 23rd Armored is always recruiting. We're the largest active squad on the Allied side and are only interested in fun play through teamwork. While many may say we're a tank squad only a small fraction of our squad plays specifically armour the remainder of us fly, pay as inf, guns, what have you.

www.23rdarmored.com or send me a PM and I'll get you whatever info you need.

Thrance.

Not to poach from Thrance and the 23rd as they are a great squad, but if you are looking for an All Allied squad that enjoys having fun and doing what ever it takes to get the job done check into the 101st Airborne as well. We mostly play infantry, but we mix it up with Flying, tanking, and Gunning. Whatever needs to be done we do it. We are a smaller squad, but can get a lot done with our numbers.

Check us out at www.oldabe.net or send me a PM as well. Feel free to look us up in Game. We are mostly a US TZ squad so that is when you'll have the best chance at finding a recruiter.

S!

Shad0w64

sir come join the 506th PIR Pathfinders,,, we are a fireteam based squad, attack and defense,,Fb Busting and Cp defending,,,we do PARA drops, we are also adding a fighter/bomber wing to the squad pilots must be C-47 certified to carry troops being a pilot is an additional attribute to ones skills not seperate,be glad to have you with us...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0