• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bloo

t:0 Error ip message.

50 posts in this topic

This is a Windows error message indicating there has been some packet loss on the connection and resending didn't work, so it closes the connection.

Some players who appear to have resolved the problem by reinstalling the game.

We recommend

Uninstalling and then Reinstalling the Full Install version of the game.

Back up any custom settings such as keymappers you have made by saving your C:\Users\\Documents\Battleground Europe\cfml folder).

Of course, there are many different possible causes of Windows system file damage.

- Viruses/Spyware

- Registry problems

- Miscellaneous system errors ranging from hardware to system BIOS

Because preventative maintenance is always wise, if uninstalling and reinstalling did not help you, we recommend you consider these options:

1) A thorough virus/spyware scan using:

- Microsoft Security Essentials, and

- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free

2) Driver updates for video card, sound driver and motherboard.

3) A Windows "Repair" Reinstall. (After setting a Restore point and backing up, of course).

Edited by BLOO

txh BLOO,

My problems started after I did the full install during the time of the last update, when some people were not seeing certain loadouts. Makes me think it could be a driver update issue on my end.

The error doesn't occur all the time either. So far, it has had no impact on the game that I can see.

I'm pretty diligent about virus checks and such but have not updated my vid drivers in a while due to an incompatibility with the game that crept up during one vid driver update.

Found out something interesting yesterday.

I got this error when I logged into the training server, but NEVER CTD'd once and I did about 12 sorties playing ground and air.

So at least for me it seems the error only becomes an issue if I log into a live campaign where I CTD nearly every sortie.

update, made sure all drivers were updated yesterday. error still happens once in a while but game is playable.

Now I only get CTD when I fly.

Maybe the two are related. So far, I haven't been able to link the CTD pattern to the times I've seen the IP error. I am getting more CTD's lately. Recovering from them has gotten better. I don't have to restart the game twice like I used to in order to spawn in but they are way more frequent now.

Sorry Bloo,

Uninstall and removed everything BattleGround Europe related:

Ran all antivirus and cleaners

Re-downloaded the 1.34.9 install.

Still get error message, but can click thru and load game no problem, some Players apparently can't though

This error started after the 1.34.8 patch.

I have another computer same specs that did not do the patch, but downloaded the full install and is on the same network, no error message.

Guess I will have to reload windows to get rid of the error on this computer.

At least it didn't reformat my HDD!

S!

Edited by Reddog

For info. I did a full clean install of the game a few days ago, and I get the error about 75% of the time when I log in. I can click through it and it seems to have no effect on playability. I haven't had any CTDs (yet) so I am not sure if there is any connection between the error and the game crashing.

That wiki-errors looks like a very generic template that doesn't actually provide any specific information. Try error 40001 and you get the same page (with only 20001 changed to 40001).

Its only purpose seems to be to steer people towards buying that repair tool.

http://forums.battlegroundeurope.com/showpost.php?p=5973029&postcount=5

http://forums.battlegroundeurope.com/showthread.php?t=339672

This error was gone for a while, resurfaced tonight and coincidentally, I haven't been able to spawn in tonight. Followed all of the advice in this thread and still can't spawn. I'm not the only one, please restart the server or something.

This error is highly annoying.

I have done nothing to my PC and now I seem to get his all the time.

Tried for 1hr to load game still get the same error message.

No viruses, malware, spyware on PC.

Maybe there is another fix beside remove / re-install of WWII ?

This game is busted. Trying to say it's our PCs when it only started after you guys changed the game around? lol. We never got this crap before. This is getting stupid. Sorry to rant but I'm getting fed up with the lack of progress and the lack of any semblance of a playable game...

Fix the CTDs and host / connection problems!!! What more can we do ? We pay, we buy new computers with i7 processors and lots of ram and expensive vid cards and still have issue after issue after issue...

this is bull****.

Edited by sbuzzard

The solution to this error as stated by BLOO is garbage; and I have to call you out on this one. It simply is; garbage. Why? Because if I have a dodgy connection and I keep trying to download the same file, if the file corruption due to my packet issues causes the problem; then how am I going to know the next download isn't going to be corrupt?

I know for a fact that when I use my ADSL connection, I get the error 100% of the time: Why? Because its a bad connection, and it loses packets and drops all the time (and I am fully aware of this), but it still loads into the game and can play for a while without issues (maybe an hour or so).

What happens when I switch to my WiMax connection? It goes away, and I don't get the error *EVER*. This is without reinstalling the game or windows at all, it is simply just switching over to another wireless network and using that internet.

What does this mean? Yes, it is packet loss causing it; but maybe something deeper then that. Reinstalling anything wont change the fact that you have packet loss, so please drop all that nonsense.

What causes packet loss? Generally stuff that pushes your internet connection too hard, like big uploads/downloads and viruses and spyware and trojans and bots. So make sure your computer is clean first.

Even when that is done, such programs could have altered or messed with your windows TCP/IP stack and to fix that you will find instructions here:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/299357

What can you do next? Well, its simple; Change ISP/get a new internet connection. From what I have seen, alot of ADSL lines are running on old house cables and those cable's lives are running out.

What else can It be? In this persistant western economic downturn, it could be routing centres and ISP's dropping random packets to save for more important channels.

The lesson of this? Try what you can that makes sense and don't waste your time or your hair (by pulling it out) by doing crazy roundabout things.

Otherwise... If the internet weather allows you to play, just enjoy it and accept the fact that if it goes; it goes and there is nothing you can do about it except chill and enjoy the moments while they last :-)

Edited by torquil

I get this error all the time as of recently, all it does to me is kill my sound on the big screen T.V. I use, which is linked through an HDMI cord connected to my laptop. (with just my piss ass sound on my notebook this is an irritating bug)... HDMI issue? I am not going to reinstall this game...again lol, I'd rather be a deaf trooper than go through that lol.

-----------------

System Information

------------------

Time of this report: 6/29/2012, 23:01:54

Machine name: MININT-I2M6OV0

Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.120503-2030)

Language: English (Regional Setting: English)

System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.

System Model: Dell System XPS L702X

BIOS: Default System BIOS

Processor: Intel® Core i7-2630QM CPU @ 2.00GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.0GHz

Memory: 8192MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 8086MB RAM

Page File: 2410MB used, 13759MB available

Windows Dir: C:\Windows

DirectX Version: DirectX 11

DX Setup Parameters: Not found

User DPI Setting: 120 DPI (125 percent)

System DPI Setting: 120 DPI (125 percent)

DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled

DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode

------------

DxDiag Notes

------------

Display Tab 1: No problems found.

Sound Tab 1: No problems found.

Sound Tab 2: No problems found.

Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------

DirectX Debug Levels

--------------------

Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)

DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)

DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)

DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)

DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)

DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)

DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------

Display Devices

---------------

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GT 555M

Manufacturer: NVIDIA

Chip type: GeForce GT 555M

DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC

Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0DCD&SUBSYS_04B81028&REV_A1

Display Memory: 2725 MB

Dedicated Memory: 3034 MB

Shared Memory: 3787 MB

Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)

Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor

Monitor Model: SAMSUNG

Monitor Id: SAM032E

Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz)

Output Type: HDMI

Driver Name: nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvd3dum,nvwgf2um,nvwgf2um

Driver File Version: 8.17.0012.9610 (English)

Driver Version: 8.17.12.9610

DDI Version: 11

Driver Model: WDDM 1.1

Driver Attributes: Final Retail

Driver Date/Size: 2/29/2012 20:02:00, 17642816 bytes

WHQL Logo'd: Yes

WHQL Date Stamp:

Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-4E8D-11CF-1256-B4241FC2C535}

Vendor ID: 0x10DE

It may do something as simple as muting your volume before you play, try the unmute button if you have one.

I've been getting this:

"Netcode2 failed. Reverting to standard network usage" to which I can only respond, "Uhhhhhhhhh ... whott?"

The game is working pretty well. (I got CTD this evening after having pushed a Bofors. /*caff caff*/)

Ping is ... pretty much what I'd expect. Low of 55 or 60, high of 85 maybe 95.

Netcode2? Does this relate to what you're talking here?

Is this a firewall thing?

TIA

I think my question about "Netcode 2" was less than stupid. So I don't understand why it was ignored.

But moving on.

I just read "Please Use 1.34.9 Full Installer!" and complied.

Downloaded the full installer.

I now have 1.34.9.255 running.

And I now get t:0 IP error regularly.

/*caff*/

I dunno.

^5

FYI

Just got this message for the 1st time just after entering username/password but before selecting Server i.e Campaign or Beta.

t:0 Error ip 66.28.224.240, port 27015, state 20001

I installed game with Full install 3 weeks ago and have been playing stable whole time.

Game began logging in anyway when I selected 'Campaign' untill i recieved.

Map Host(40110): Session Closed by host... 

rest of message obscured with

Authentication failed

popup

I get this error about 92% of the time. Don't think it's anything to do with my end. I had the game installed and was getting the ip error. Then I did a full fresh install of windows 7 as I was having problems installing DayZ. Installed wwiiol first and still got the error on the fresh install.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0