Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bloo

t:0 Error ip message.

50 posts in this topic

Been playing since 01' (bandi)... LONG TIME... Met Doc' in VA Beach meet, drove him to New York for the next one...

Anyway... I've tried everything to fix this, everything that was suggested here and esleware on the net (except windows reinstall)...

I just started getting this around the last patch, I few months ago ?... I did rcently put in a new netgear r6300 router and upgraded to comcast extreme 105mbs...

I did a full reinstall on the game again, no go, but I had forgot about the port forwarding, so went in and set that, started the game, NO ERROR, but forgot to change some game setting, so I did those, exited out of game, restarted game, and the ERROR is back in full force...

It's rare to get in game and play, and if I do get on a mission, when I exit, it crashes there about 90% of the time... At my wits end with this, I took a break from playng here and there over the years which corresponds with one constant error or another... I love this GAME, even got my 16 old playing, but again, it's gets frustrating one I keep dropping out... Hmmm....

His computer is on my networks, it's an ASUS gaming system also, and he did/does not get the error... more frustration...

ANY HELP ON THIS, I know you gents' say it's not the game itself, but it's the only game I have that does get this error... I just don;t know where to look ro what to change next...

WWIIOnlineERROR_zps725d3a54.jpg

THANK YOU !

I have the exact same problem. I get that same error when I load. I then can get into the game, select a brigade, etc. But then when I enter the world, it is stuck on the loading screen forever.

I have wanted to rejoin this game for a while... but the bugs are preventing this. Please help.

Been playing since 01' (bandi)... LONG TIME... Met Doc' in VA Beach meet, drove him to New York for the next one...

Anyway... I've tried everything to fix this, everything that was suggested here and esleware on the net (except windows reinstall)...

I just started getting this around the last patch, I few months ago ?... I did rcently put in a new netgear r6300 router and upgraded to comcast extreme 105mbs...

I did a full reinstall on the game again, no go, but I had forgot about the port forwarding, so went in and set that, started the game, NO ERROR, but forgot to change some game setting, so I did those, exited out of game, restarted game, and the ERROR is back in full force...

It's rare to get in game and play, and if I do get on a mission, when I exit, it crashes there about 90% of the time... At my wits end with this, I took a break from playng here and there over the years which corresponds with one constant error or another... I love this GAME, even got my 16 old playing, but again, it's gets frustrating one I keep dropping out... Hmmm....

His computer is on my networks, it's an ASUS gaming system also, and he did/does not get the error... more frustration...

ANY HELP ON THIS, I know you gents' say it's not the game itself, but it's the only game I have that does get this error... I just don;t know where to look ro what to change next...

WWIIOnlineERROR_zps725d3a54.jpg

THANK YOU !

As you can see, I posted about this almost 4 months ago.

There has not been a SINGLE CRS reply to this issue.

The bugs will KILL the playerbase in this game, FFS

As you can see, I posted about this almost 4 months ago.

There has not been a SINGLE CRS reply to this issue.

The bugs will KILL the playerbase in this game, FFS

When I get that message, I just click OK , then Play and the game loads.

Yes, my game will load after I hit ok. But then when I select a brigade and mission, the game crashes to desktop before loading the map. Tried increasing video card performance and that did not work.

I've had the problem for many months now too but have not posted it because the game does load after error message and I've been hoping for a fix to be posted here in the forums or elsewhere on the Internet. When I do a search on this error it shows only the playnet CRS and Battleground postings. There is one posted in Microsoft's technet but does not fully relate to the problem we have here.

running XP-pro with 4 gigs ram all drivers, etc... up to date.

I'm getting both the t:o packet loss error and the authentication failed error

when I try to log in to the game from my very unreliable (but cheap) wireless rural broadband account

I DO NOT get the error if I log in via my fast and consistent (but hellishly expensive) 4G cellular router

I tend to agree with Torquil on this one, seems to me to be a connection based error and probably something to do with synchronisation with a (the) host connection during the login process

from the look of the error, your PC probably has a limited number of chances to sync up with the game servers, if it takes too long or drops the packet repeatedly, an error is generated

wild-ass speculation, but based on experiences with other time-sync sensitive software (and relevant to why other gaming services use methods to segregate users by connection quality, not just for lag )

See the same error. None of the resolutions suggested resolved the issue. Only thing different is I am running Windows 8 Pro.

I am mystified CRS has actually convinced themselves that charging $17.99 / mo. is justifiable considering all the bugs still in the game. :mad:

See the same error. None of the resolutions suggested resolved the issue. Only thing different is I am running Windows 8 Pro.

I am mystified CRS has actually convinced themselves that charging $17.99 / mo. is justifiable considering all the bugs still in the game. :mad:

I know right :rolleyes:

Hmm... now I'm getting a different error, this time at the login screen where you enter your playnet ID and password

says "login failed - cannot connect to authentication server"

I've tried tracing my connect to auth.playnet.com and I lose a lot of packets, so I'm not surprised that I am failing the login process

I don't think that this is CRS' fault though, more likely my crappy rural inet

S! folks. been gone about 3-4 years something like that, decided to see what was going on with all the free-to-play stuff.

i got this error upon reinstalling. like most poeple, the game runs anyway with no obvious problems.

at least untill i try to p.m. someone. wont work at all. i havent tried any kind of numbered channels,but i suspect they wont work either. preset channels work fine.

So after an 8 year absence I rebuild my rig with the express intent on playing the deuce. Spend way too much money and have a superfast computer now. Download the full install, subscribe and pay, launch the game, and boom t:0

Happens every time, have yet to get in game. Sux.

OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium

Version 6.1.7600 Build 7600

System Manufacturer MSI

System Model MS-7640

System Type x64-based PC

Processor AMD Phenom II X4 965 Processor, 3400 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical

BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. V11.13, 10/9/2012

SMBIOS Version 2.7

16gb ram

evga GeForce 55ti with latest drivers

128gb ssd

Network Error Authencation Failed????? Im a new player ,and get this when im trying to Download the Game Network Error Authencation Failed. Please Help

every time I get this and yes its almost every time. My in game texting don't work, no one can see what im typing making it hard to relay enemies ????????????

I still get the ip message.

I haven't noticed a difference between getting it or not getting it. So it's a non issue as far as I'm concerned.

If you do find yourself having to reload the game, make sure you remove everything game related from your computer. Uninstall doesn't take it all. I like using IObit Uninstaller for all my programs. It has an advanced mode that goes beyond the regular uninstaller and looks at the registry for remnants. It's free too. Even with that, you may have to manually delete a folder related to the game to be sure everything is gone before you re-install.

The only thing you might want to back up are your config files if you customized them.

So I see no real solutions here, and I am to deduce that whatever this problem happens to be is the source of the connectivity problems all around (chat host disconnects, drop of the game connection in general, and so on) ?

Re-upped my subcription. I get this error upon login every time. My game goes in and out of host connection pretty much every time I fly over a town or come in contact with EA. I have reinstalled. I have set connection to best. I have a beast of a gaming rig that isn't coming even a hair close to being tapped out performance wise. I really wanted to fly but every time I have taken off so far it's been impossible to maintain a stable connection. This does not happen with any other game I play. Can I get some help with the issue? Thanks.

I get this error and variations of it:

T:16 error ip 66.28.244.240 port 27015 state 20001

I just click ok and the game loads up ok.........

Happens on all 3 rigs I have that have the game installed on so it has to be something on the code side not on all of our computers. I have 3 rigs ALL with different specs, video cards, processers, RAM etc......happens on ALL three.

Wish I knew what it meant though.

It could be worse.

You could be told that you were on auto-resubscribe, even though your account was inactive for the whole of the past year.

You could be charged for a whole other year, even though your account remained inactive.

You could see that your credit card had not had the charges reversed, even though the effort of talking things through left Xoom all shirty and defensive.

You could realize, after 10yrs of what you thought was friendship, CRS is going to be like BIS: kind of incompetent ... maybe, like Congress, too busy fund-raising.

merry christmas?

/*sigh*

Like Sudden I get this error but everytime i login but game runs ok.

So i ignore it.

Carry On lol

Recently returned from long absence and I got this error. What works for me is to let the game breathe for 5-10 seconds before I hit the "Play" button. Seems to be almost a 100% fix for me.

This is an error message coming from auth.playnet.com. State meaning 'down'.

I just created a rule in my firewall for playgate.exe & ww2.exe and no longer getting the message. Also, since I only have one connection, I set the connection settings to Primary in the WW2 settings.

Nope: Error persists.

This is coming from the host and not from the local machine.

I'll bet ya this probably has a hand in the horrible lag experienced by players.

Hey CRS: I think it's on your end.

Edited by jphartt

^^I was wrong - way off

However.. this error no longer exists since 1.35

Edited by jphartt

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0