• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Baer

You're killing me rats!

14 posts in this topic

Connection to host reestablished has just fricking killed the game for me. Second to latest NVIDIA drivers, everything else fully updated on my computer, but suddenly after years of having no difficulty playing the game I get the dreaded Connection to host reestablished.

Why? How could something go so wrong so quick? Is there a fix on a horizon? Can you tell us if you are even close to a possible fix?

I've had no CTHL's in this game the past few weeks... are you certain it is TGTCWTF's fault and not your own gaming rig/ISP?

This is a gamebreaker for me. Yet silence on the Rats' end for a couple weeks now. Can I get a pro-rated refund on my 17.99? I mean I was only able to complete 9 sorties this campaign. 14 others were CTD. That's $2 per sortie. Steep price, wouldnt you say?

Edited by Raus

This is a gamebreaker for me. Yet silence on the Rats' end for a couple weeks now. Can I get a pro-rated refund on my 17.99? I mean I was only able to complete 9 sorties this campaign. 14 others were CTD. That's $2 per sortie. Steep price' date=' wouldnt you say?[/quote']

My situation has gotten a little better, but I completely agree with you Raus. Any other company other then CRS and by now I would have contacted the Better Buisness Bureau.

Rats: If you have a possible fix to even one problem, don't please don't wait until the end of a campaign to patch the game. Impliment the patch now!

My situation has gotten a little better' date=' [/quote']

Nice to see someone having something positive to say about their gaming experience.

Not perfect, but good to hear nontheless.

Be patient a little while longer. I know very well how many of you feel since I CTD several times in a short period of time.

I have a feeling they understand the severity of this issue. It is one problem they can't let go much longer because it effects far too many players to not receive immediate attention.

Be patient a little while longer. I know very well how many of you feel since I CTD several times in a short period of time.

I have a feeling they understand the severity of this issue. It is one problem they can't let go much longer because it effects far too many players to not receive immediate attention.

I've been gone for two months and the ctd's are just as bad as when I left. How long is a "little while longer." The game is dying more with every passing day. The folks that told me to stick it out are giving up themselves. The rats don't get it, regardless what they might say. They don't know what's wrong and they don't know how to fix it. That's the bottom line.

Raus, if it makes you feel any better I prepaid $45 dollars for 3 months. Silly for me thinking the rats might fix something after two months away. If I could get a refund I'd never look back. It's the last $1 the rats will ever see from me.

Edited by veruca

I've been gone for two months and the ctd's are just as bad as when I left. How long is a "little while longer." The game is dying more with every passing day. The folks that told me to stick it out are giving up themselves. The rats don't get it, regardless what they might say. They don't know what's wrong and they don't know how to fix it. That's the bottom line.

Raus, if it makes you feel any better I prepaid $45 dollars for 3 months. Silly for me thinking the rats might fix something after two months away. If I could get a refund I'd never look back. It's the last $1 the rats will ever see from me.

I Just signed up for a 6 month two days ago 0.o almost feels like i got frauded from all these post ive been seeing. History of good customer support. What not i see people complaining and no resolutions as of been recently and not living in the past good day mates. May i not need to mmo with the force agian payng monthly.......

I am new player and I ended up driving for a hour and just the moment I get near combat, game starts stuttering and sound starts farting (sorry only way to describe it) then game freezes and connection to host lost.

I have also had it drop to the desktop.

Its certainly not my rig.

its I7 2700K O/C 4.9ghz

16gb RAM

SSD HD

GTX 590

FPS usually 100+ but in Combat can drop to 60-70 but never below.

Was very frustrating and does not make me want to pay for this to happen on regular basis.

I try to play some more on trial and see what happens.

Do NOT call your computer a RIG.

LOL! What do you know? Nada.

Gaming Rigs (computers) have been called "rigs" (shorthand) for well over 15 years now (if not longer).

Only if you're a heroin addicted gamer do I NOT reccomend calling your gaming computer a "rig". ;)

I often called mine a, g*d d**n f**king piece of sh*t

Is that bad too?

smvvx4.jpg

vih8is.jpg

MY RIG! :D

Xigmatek Elysium Super Tower Case

Intel core I7 2700k O/C to 4.9GHZ

Be Quiet! Dark Rock Advanced CPU Cooler

Asus Sabertooth P67 Motherboard

16GB Corsair PC3-12800 1600MHz DDR3 Memory (4 x 4GB sticks)

GTX 590 3072MB Graphics Card

120GB Corsair Force 3 Solid State Drive

1TB SATA Hard Disk

Corsair 1050W PSU

Windows 7 64 Bit

So certainly not a Moar Ram issue or upgrade your hardware issue!, since writing last couple of posts have had MOAR connection to host lost and 2 x drop to desktop!.

Not boding well for a paid subscription I must say.

Edited by bradooon

I often called mine a' date=' [b']g*d d**n f**king piece of sh*t

Is that bad too?

We have the same PC?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0