Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lexfire

Current issues as of now

6 posts in this topic

Just posting what I have seen so far and giving a heads up.

a) If your squad plays a particular side only....you will still recieve recruits from both sides when they are ingame.

B) Still having a rough time getting new recruits to even chat on squad channel and or respond...not sure if the squad channel is default on or if the new guy has to tune it in...if it needs to be tuned, having it a automatic default channel would be a huge help.

Maybe there could be a welcome screen of some sort advising the new players on what to do and what to expect when they are placed in a squad ?

A) Has been mentioned a few times, there's nothing we can do to prevent this. Wait 3 days, and .remove them.

B) This has to be a strong "work-ethic" if you will, a consistent means of pushing. Teach them how to respond back or respond on squad chat. If there's no response at all over 3 days, you are welcome to remove them from your squad.

We cannot have dev time "yet" to assist us, so we gotta make do with what we have and try to refine it. Results will happen, they have happened, it's a process but it's significantly better then the Weasels.

Thanks for the feedback, keep me posted. S!

Squad channel is default tuned for F4 I believe.

So far it seems like it can be helpful, the recruits who are really interested in the game, or if they have any experience in PvP type gaming will generally seek out ways to communicate, and get right onto chat and voice comms. This is good because it gets the motivated players right into a squad that can help them learn and understand coordination.

I think a lot of the general free-trial players just want to run and gun and see if they like it before even trying to make contact with anyone in game. It's sad, because running and gunning is not wwiiol's strong point in my opinion. If they got into a squad and communicated, they might see more of the strong points such as combined arms, coordination, and scope of the campaign...

I have gotten a large number of new recruits to talk on squad chat, then I get them on ts. Then 1 out of 3 sub up . We got 12 new squaddies quite afew subbs, and some of theses players joined other squads. U just have to know how to reach out and get there attention.

All very Valid points I have come across being CO of SAMCRO one thing My officers and I are doing is never giving up on them with comms I have a generic message every like 5 - 10 mins I

scroll through in squad chat Saying please join SQUAD on TS in squad room (name) and server info plus we .m them and say right in there to talk back please type .r and message start getting them to talk if at that point after 3-5 days nothing from them (they get the boot) Nothing personal just business.

my biggest argument though

* WHEN WILL THE AUTO DROP BE TURNED ON FOR RECRUIT STATUS?

Recruits use auto drop from squad roster after 7 days in less made member.. CAN PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE GET THIS BACK!!!!!

Not my first rodeo fellas :P

Glad you fellas are having the success, we resorted to pming the new recruits to try and get responces, we had 41 new recruits total yesterday and 3 responces and of those 3 they advised they did have to tune squad channel in, so I dont think its a default channel nobipure.

We are no way giving up on this, just advising some issues so far we are running into.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0