• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stdyhand

CTD very consistant

9 posts in this topic

I thought my CTD issue had improved but I was wrong. The past 24 hours has been very consistant. I am crashing every 30 minutes. 99% of the time it happens when I am spawning in. I click "enter world" and it hangs up for a while then CTD.

I opened up task manager and every time I click "enter world", task manager shows..."not responding".

Every single time the game hangs up. Every once in a while the game will hang up for 30-45 secs and then let me spawn in anyway.

I have a new modem/router and wires. I just got a increase in bandwidth to 250gb. My system specs meet the recommended specs for the game.

Before the CTD's seemed random. I have played a lot the last 24 hours and it has crashed, literally, every 1/2 hour.

Another issue is I am getting some type of graphics corruption. I am getting little specs all over my screen that flicker. I just got the latest video driver and that didn't help either.

I have 3 computers in my house. With two of them I can ping any IP I want.

But when I use my main computer, I can't ping any IP. Every time it says "Request timed out".

What would cause this on just the one computer?

Another issue is I am getting some type of graphics corruption. I am getting little specs all over my screen that flicker. I just got the latest video driver and that didn't help either.

Usually thats a heat issue.

Do you OC your vidcard?

If you have an Nvidia card, go to EVGA and DL their temp monitor and software..

Usually thats a heat issue.

Do you OC your vidcard?

If you have an Nvidia card, go to EVGA and DL their temp monitor and software..

No I don't overclock my graphics card. I have a HD4780 and my temps are around 50c which is what they have always ran at during heavy fighting.

It has done this graphics problem in the past and then quit. I don't know what fixed it. I haven't seen it in months.

Firewall?

I thought the same thing. I turned off all firewalls and I still can't ping anything except my own IP. Obviously I can ping my IP, but it is interesting I can't ping anything beyond my own.

I tried another computer in my house and I can use it to ping this computer. It works fine, so this PC can be pinged but can't send out a ping. I've been doing some research on it but so far coming up with nothing.

what's the ip address of the computer? can it access the internet? if it can there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to ping stuff. Bear in mind though that a fair few destinations (including crs servers) will not respond to ping requests.

type cmd in the start menu then ipconfig /p at the command prompt. do this before and after you have problems and post the address here, especially if it changes.

ping plotter is a good tool for letting you see where problems may arise on the way to a service

http://www.pingplotter.com/downloads/pngplt_1.exe

I got my computer to ping other IP addresses. I can't get a response from anything related to this game. The ping just times out. But if I ping any other IP or website I get a fast response with no loss.

I am still crashing every few minutes. It is the worst I have ever seen. It is happening to all computers in my house. It is happening to a few of my friends that play this as well and their not even using the same ISP.

Please find whatever is causing the IP error with this game and fix it. I get between 2-5 sorties before each crash, depending on how long they last. Every time I turn around I am having to reboot or one of my squaddies are rebooting. It is difficult to play the game and carry out a mission if you or your squaddies can't stay logged in. I recommend people to this game all the time. They aren't going to stay and play with this kind of issue. It isn't an ingame bug we have to put up with. This is keeping us from playing which is no good since that is what we pay for.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0