Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XOOM

R&U Needed (AAR's)

13 posts in this topic

Filling out an AAR (Per this thread) is MANDATORY after you complete your cycle.

Failure to conduct AAR within 48 hours after cycles end may result into your squad being withdrawn from the host squad program.

I don't think I need to explain that this is severely important. I need at least 1 representative from each squad currently designated as an active host squad member to R&U here.

Current Host Squad Roster

• SAMCRO (Axis): Team - Sgtblunt-CO, Kbuzz101-XO, Maskine-XO
  • 23rd (Allied): Team - Gambolo-CO, Thrance-XO, StankyUS-XO
  • 7thAST (Allied): Team - B2k-CO, Lexfire-XO, Badger77-XO
  • *ON HOLD* 101stabn (Allied): Team - Shad0w64-CO, Raven4-Staff, Slatz-Staff
  • 88sqrn (Allied): Team - Bota12-CO, Bota11-XO, Tech605-XO, Lj-XO
  • DDZ (Axis): Team - Loonie-CO
  • 1stAssault (Allied): Team - Ow-CO, Genxs-XO

Please provide a debrief:

We started receiving lots and lots of players into the squad. From what I observed (TZ-3 mostly) that I would get a new person into field. You could tell who was going to stay and who was not going to stay with in the first 2 minutes. It was those who logged in and said something after they said "hello". Some left squad after that but very few in regards to how chatty they where. However all said and done as far as the program worked well, much better then the recruitment section in the forums or weasels. Yet the weasels I think should remain as a vetting squad for ppl who log in and play for a day then leave. MB the funneling should shuffled after 2-3 days of activity in the weasels. Just a suggestion.

volume count: Have to ask Thrance or Gambolo - last I heard it was over 150

retention: 10-12% about 15 -17 ppl that I know of - again those numbers need to go through Thrance or Gambolo for a more accurate count, they hold admin status on our squad page and would have the count.

aar, etc.: I will not focus on the negative with some of the noobs, however we have received some real monsters and highly motivated and skilled players right out of the box.

What worked?: Numbers of noobs equal retention, retention is mostly based off of the players attitude when they first enter the squad and the funneling success of retention was based mostly with the guys who entered with a good attitude during times when we had the most ppl on in our squads. This is just from my observations.

What didn't?: Would like there to be a higher retention - 15-20%. That being said, this is much higher then we received through the other programs... We retain more with open recruiting tags on as recruiters - however the volumn of numbers and the speed of the getting 15 or so new squadies was much faster then anything else we tried. Im not sure what didn't work overall because its been great.

Engagement strategy(ies)? Funneling them into the action and helping them learn equipment and keep them involved in discussions. Trying to get them on TS is a big step in successful engagement.

Recommendations? As stated above - the squad funneling should IMO be done after a certain amount of days of active play for through the weasels. I think they would have played enough to know if they are going to stay or not. There is a burden of our admins on kicking the inactive players from the roster and I think this will lessen that impact.

Retention rate remains low as said before most do not respond but as pointed out by maskine the sooner they get on teamspeak the better......

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0