• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XOOM

Trainer Tools [SIGN-UP]

44 posts in this topic

To better impact player retention, we need Host Squads to be able to contact users on the other team.

I have determined that we need to get you guys Trainer Tools, under the extreme understanding that they are to be used ONLY to contact users that have been placed in your squad on the other side.

What this will accomplish:

• Increased engagement
  • Increased retention
  • Greater experience
  • More squaddies!

Maximum amount of trainer tool distribution per squad = 5

NOTE: This does not mean you must be an active trainer. This is only for usage of Host Squads engaging their new players.

We expect that you will be able to get these players on the other side to interact with your squad more, and switch sides at the minimum.

Because we have an Axis - Allied - Axis (etc) rotation, you should not be concerned that one side will have more then the other.

To sign up, please simply put the list of members of your squad who are most online, and actively participating in this program.

Right now it's just me and raven4.

I'm down with computer trouble, but hope to have it all fixed by tomorrow. it's been a pain in the but.

S!

The following should now have access to trainer tools:

Ow

Genxs

Bota11

Bota12

Tech605

Sgtblunt

Kbuzz101

Maskine

Comedian

Stankyus

Zipeh

Jsilec

Unhocky

B2k

Lexfire

Trekman

Badger77

Snort

xoom i need mbpig989 also if u can

Focke66 & Mbpig989 have them now.

genxs doesnt have them.

Have him type .tr and see if his name comes up.

Okay, right now i dont have trainer tools... im not listed in .tr and i tried to type something on .tr channel, didnt see anything.

I have never used trainer tools. I have picked up .tr but what is .grab

some of these dot commands i have never seen. can anyone just list the basic's?

I have never used trainer tools. I have picked up .tr but what is .grab

some of these dot commands i have never seen. can anyone just list the basic's?

.tr = trainer secure channel.

20.2. /GRAB is used to “lock” you and a player into a one-on-one text chat. The player is no longer able to receive any other communication.

20.2.1 To use /GRAB, type /grab .

20.2.1.1 On your screen you will see: You have grabbed - the conversation will be logged.

20.2.1.2 On their screen they will see, in red text: WARNING: Game Moderator has grabbed you: You are now communicating directly. This conversation will be logged.

20.2.2 /UNGRAB is used to end the one-on-one conversation started with the /GRAB command.

20.2.2.1 /UNGRAB is used by typing /ungrab.

20.2.2.1.1 On your screen you will see: You have released player

name>.

20.2.2.1.2 On their screen they will see: You have been released by

(ungrabbed) Game Moderator .

.grab is to only be used for getting the player to communicate and transfer to the otherside (your respective side) if they choose.

Mock Conversation Points

• Greeting
  • Side preference (Allies or Axis)
  • If not your respective side, remove them from squad (recommend opposing squad)
  • If it is your respective side, get them to transfer
  • Once transferred .ungrab
  • Teach them how to respond to private message & talk on squad chat
  • End of simulation

Xoom,

Kkelly9 in our squad who operates in TZ3 would be a great addition to recieve this to help with the amount of players being placed durring this TZ....he has shown outstanding team effort and continues to help get the new members and even current members organized.

Kkelly9 & Shad0w64 now have trainer tools. Raven4 needs to re-subscribe and report back in for tools.

was un aware raven was unsubbed. I'll figure out what the deal is there. Thanks xoom S!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0