Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sethja8

Game ran before but won't run now

8 posts in this topic

Hello.

I've decided to come back to WWIIOL because I've needed a game that I can play for a while and etc. etc., plus I got nostalgic of it.

SO, basically speaking; a year or two back I was able to play this game fine with no problems, but now after I select the server I want to play on (campaign, for instance) it will start up and say "WORLD WAR II ONLINE" "BATTLEGROUND EUROPE" but then immediately close from 1-10 seconds after being on that screen. It's like the game isn't even giving my computer a chance to run it, even though I know that it CAN run it.

Please help.

What are your computer specs?

The game has become more demanding on computers in the past year. In fact I just started playing again after upgrading.

Graphics card wise, all i've got is a chipset.

I'm guessing that's the problem, I just don't want to admit it to myself.

Yes, that would be a problem. Integrated cards are not supported IIRC. Regardless, what are the specs? If you get a new videocard, it wont make a difference if the rest of the computer is insufficient.

Actually, no.

It will just start up fine and then the instant it goes to the screen where it says the name (not even before the download or any of that, I don't get anywhere after 30 seconds after starting up) it just stops.

It's not like it crashes. There's no error report nor sign of a crash, it just stops.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0