Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XOOM

Resurrection | Server Wide OP | SIGN UP

51 posts in this topic

---Operation Resurrection---

neu-17-1.jpg

TO: All Players

Mission: Create an organized, massive force for Saturday 4-14-2012 at 12PM US Central (Server) Time.

Request: Get your friends here to sign up.

TO SIGN UP, simply respond to the thread requesting your placement **LEADERS WELCOME.**

This is very similar to a "Realism Event," but this will be for the LIVE server. We have about 2 WEEKS to rally up NUMBERS. We will utilize Teamspeak 3 with various channels throughout teamspeak to increase cohesion.

Pass this out to Secure Squad forums. Get your friends here and lets make this a big time party. ALL are welcome.

---SQUADS WELCOME--- Arrangments can be made as best as possible to get people where they want to be.

Mission Details: Commanders will use their sides Secure Player Forum to organize this mission.

Command Team's Notice: You do not need to be in High Command to take lead of a team. You must possess organizational skills and the availability to be present during the Operation. This is your OP, CRS is only assisting with the basic organization here. It is up to you to organize your force, and prepare all other facets of the internal operation.

Teamspeak Channels: There are open TS channels available in the current TS3 set up. You should organize forces according to those TS channels.

Orders & Battle Planning: Will be conducted by your sides leadership in your secure forums. CRS may support and provide input, but we will not be taking part in the actual commanding of this event.

Perfect introduction: To new players. We encourage you to have not just squad members online, but your friends as well who may be returning or new to the game. http://www.wwiionline.com/trial

Gains & Losses: All Gains & Losses will remain after events conclusion.

Event Controlled By Players: We will not be derailing the Campaign Server in any fashion, we will not be tampering with supply timers or numbers, directing traffic or determining key strategic points. All of this is to be determined by the player leadership.

Communications

TEAMSPEAK DOWNLOAD & DETAILS:

Teamspeak 3 Download Page

AXIS TEAMSPEAK

IP: 66.28.224.195:8768

Password: 17x12

ALLIED TEAMSPEAK

IP: 66.28.224.195:8767

Password: huv36

Secure Forums

Rosters

***Last Updated: 4/10/12 by: Xoom***

Note: We can expand the team cap's beyond 40 per team, this is what we want to cover initially. We need specific names of attendants, not Squad X + 23 (for example).

AXIS ROSTER --- 13/40

Commander: Company0

Executive Commander:

Members:

Mylesnorth

Novoked

Sidiros42

Tn

Viking

Joejean

Poppamies

Keebo

Hexbolt

Slimshot

Kursis

Gervleth

ALLIED ROSTER --- 8/40

Commander: Gambolo

Executive Commander:

Members:

Svart

Ow

Lexfire

Skers

Hellkaat

Cptrolan

Red15

Edited by XOOM

This is nice and all but us free accounts cannot even see the details on this event without being full members. What is the use in that?

Could you maybe just post the issues here where they should be found for all of us to see? Or maybe post the details on Facebook so all of us on the verge of playing full time might be able to see what is going on instead of some sort of mystery? Having a post with a link within a secure area doesnt help to draw new players.

This is nice and all but us free accounts cannot even see the details on this event without being full members. What is the use in that?

Could you maybe just post the issues here where they should be found for all of us to see? Or maybe post the details on Facebook so all of us on the verge of playing full time might be able to see what is going on instead of some sort of mystery? Having a post with a link within a secure area doesnt help to draw new players.

Wookie,

The sign ups are now available on this thread.

!S Viking here!

I am OF COURSE in on this

I will go with 505th Panzer, or FF Fallschirmjager.. On Axis side!!!!

Looks like a great event XOOM. Good job..

Cant wait to see much players, working together in a big Axis team..

Hope to se some organized fights.. WooT

!S Viking

So... what's the goal of this event? Just working together with the other ones who signed up?

Oh wait, that's 7 am GMT +0100 time.

Monday morning, so I'll be getting ready for school at that moment

Oh wait, that's 7 am GMT +0100 time.

Monday morning, so I'll be getting ready for school at that moment

No it will be at 6PM GMT+1

school on a Saturday?

Oh wait, it's on a saturday, I thought sunday. Then it's sunday morning.

Saturday 4-14-2012 at 12PM US Central (Server) Time.

CST = GMT -0500

I = GMT +0100

difference of +6 hours

makes 6 a.m

12 pm is midnight right? Or is it noon?

In the Netherlands we work with a 24 hour clock in stead of 12 hour. So it's always a bit difficult to convert the time for me.

but since it's 22:28 in NL right now

and 3:28 pm in CST. That means US is 7 hours behind?

hrm... It should be 6...

well... that's probably since it's summertime now in europe.

But anyway, I do really believe it's sunday early in the morning.

btw; they do have school in France at saturdays ;), if I remember correctly from French lessons back in high school.

Edited by donar

I should be there, as well as the 91st am sure...

This is a good idea IMO, every 2 weeks once the ball is rolling this sounds like a good plan

Just my 2 cents, I'd focus on finding CO XO XXO and XXXO (or NCOs) for both sides, making

sure the plan will be conducted properly even if one of them doesnt show, am sure most players

who will take part will pop in randomly on the day itself, having a solid leader structure (meaning

bodies that can step up if an officer leaves or doesnt show up) will help the event look and feel

well structured... Its all about leadership :D

I know, as a rule, I rarely look at the forums or even the main page for that matter...

Keep up the good work XOOM S!

so its sat noon cst whats that in gmt?

i THINK cst is 6 hours behind the uk atm? that would make it 6pm next sat?

if thats right im in although iv got no idea what im in for lol

Yes GMT 6PM Next Saturday

12PM Is Noon as in 1200 in 24hour clock, CST is - 6 Hours so add 6 hours from them to us an we get 6pm

Updated the Roster: Please do me the favor of getting your friends to sign up here. Spread it to the squad forums and show them that this thread exists.

S!

Be there but won't be on TS or Mumble. Both cause my game to CTHL an absurd amount.

Might have to sign up at the last minute. I plan to be gone fishing that day but might get back in time.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0