Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XOOM

Host Squads Meeting: 4/14 **POST-PONED**

12 posts in this topic

Gents,

It is time for us to have a meeting. I would like you to bring your squads as well, not just yourselves.

Host: XOOM

Invitations: All Host Squad Leadership & Personnel - ONLY -

When: Saturday 4/14/12

Time: 2PM Pacific, 4PM Central (Server Time), 5PM Eastern

Where: Rat Teamspeak: 66.28.224.195:8769 || PW: ratchat

Meeting Agenda

• Program Success
  • Newly Added Squads
  • Collaborating with fellow host squads
  • Informing the rest of your squad
  • Making the most out of retention
  • Using the .grab command / engaging new players
  • Not immediately removing people on the other team
  • Knowing the Host Squad mission & Manual
  • Open Floor discussion

I expect this meeting to take 1-1.5 Hours. We will not go beyond 90 minutes for any reason. I will take probably 15-20 minutes discussing the points above, so that means plenty of time to ask questions.

Please prepare questions before you join the meeting, so we can be quicker about it. I'm sure some folks will have the same questions as others, so unless there isn't clarity be sure to mark off what has been answered.

Please respond identifying if you will be attending. Please also leave your best e-mail as I want to build an e-mail list.

Edited by XOOM

Can't make that time. Can you would have someone (THRANCE) take minutes and post them up here? Thanks XOOM!

I have to brand that day, so I don't think I'll be able to make it, but if we get done early I'll try to be there.

Please remember to post this information on your squad forums, just because you can't make it doesn't mean the rest of the squad shouldn't be absent. Thanks guys, S!

Possibly a bit late for me but will post on squad forums noes b2k beats me to it.

Email you have for me good.

Will be post-poning, same time same day for next week. Hopefully we'll have a higher attendance.

Will be post-poning' date=' same time same day for next week. Hopefully we'll have a higher attendance.[/quote']

Wont be at the one either. Have a company function will be attending

Sorry XOOM

I should hopefully make this one, but that could change depending on if anyone calls me to help brand.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0