Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bbarue

Great Connection to Host reestablished is back.

11 posts in this topic

Here's an idea, do server maintenance during off peak hours, so this doesn't keep happening during peak play. It sucks pretty bad when you get to play but cant spawn any unit into the game.

Restart the damn server please.

S!

As much as I hate to say it.....when I get that, I just use up supply in game changing brigades and respawning until I get in...... (usually 5 -15 trys).

After that, I can spawn anywhere....I'm sure they are looking at it.....

Coastal

Blitzkader

Sometimes it is worse than others. In a minor case I can reload the game and it works. Switching brigades and then changing back might get me spawned in. But during bad times when a ton of players are complaining about it, I sometimes find nothing works except a server restart.

The whole network or connection to this game is fubar. For any new players that read this, not it wasn't always like this. Hopefully it will not stay this way either.

I tried everything, then someone in squad told me to cancel reservation and try a few times and after 2 times it worked. Seems once you shake it you never have the problem again. I did not after I got IN the game.

But it seems the unit you cancel reservation on is lost from the game.

Anyhow, if you have to waste a few units after you see this use rifles :)

It worked for me after I was told. I spent 2 hours restarting my computer, restarting game, dif units, dif brigades. Everything worked fine AFTER I was able to spawn in.

So if you se this kill some rifles and cancel and rejoin till your in, just dont use a town with only rifles.

S!

Bump. This is an on going issue and a previous thread rang the bell for some action.

I hope CRS are looking into it.

Dandare9

Happened to me twice today and wouldn't even let me ingame.

So I gave up and logged.

But I posted this in the Bug forum already.

Not that it does any good.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0