Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
untersturm

[~SODS~] Sober Old Drunks

146 posts in this topic

Try and Stick to this please.

We see on a regular basis that squads with its members are "bumping" their post multiple times a day and often so come in under violation of the Terms of Service article #10:

"Do not post Spam. This includes, but is not restricted to, posting "in", "pad", "+1", or any other form of posting expressly to increase your post count without providing content. The moderators will use their discretion to determine when a post is not intended to begin or contribute to a community discussion. Please read the Terms of Service for further information on spamming."

So based on this we are enforcing a new rule effective immediately in the Recruitment forum.

A squad thread are not allowed to be bumped more than once a week, - either by the squad members or any other individual. If we see violation of these rules we may remove the post(s) without warning

It's plenty enough for keeping it on the first page and you may aswell move your Squads thread to the side specific sub forums and remove it from the "flock".

Just what it says on the tin - one of the most respected squads in game.

www.sods-uk.com check out the recruitment video!!!

If you are Axis and looking for a squad who are 100% TS3 and teamwork with a great deal of beer and fun then give me or any of the squad Executive Officers a shout

If your ever on axis, and wana learn from the pro's

Hook up with SODS

Superb fun and its a incredible laugh :cool:

S!

Had fun last camp tagging along with you guys Igor

Thanks.

If your ever on axis, and wana learn from the pro's

Hook up with SODS

Superb fun and its a incredible laugh :cool:

S!

Had fun last camp tagging along with you guys Igor

Thanks.

I`ve seen you to guys in acction, Voodoo1 and Igor, last feew days,

great job, too bad that things did not work to good.I would like to join, i just subscribed for 6 months.:cool:

I`ve seen you to guys in acction, Voodoo1 and Igor, last feew days,

great job, too bad that things did not work to good.I would like to join, i just subscribed for 6 months.:cool:

Will catch you in game and recruit you

This sounds like my kind of squad, would love a chance to train with you guys and see what a real team works like. Please message me or find me in the game. Thanks!!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0