• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
fox403

[ALLIED] 12th Royal Lancers (12RL)

108 posts in this topic

most allieds will know me as im on most days covering spawnable or setting up a frus,,reason im here is because im thinking of setting up a new squad, been xo in same squad now 8 years and its time for something new,,It was very hard to leave such a great bunch of fellas but like most squads the numbers have shrank so much that you have to merge or be happy playing just 2-3 on,,,so im after like-minded people who prefer a defensive role in game, I would prefer vets as i dont have a lot of time in the game to train up,,,but will if needed. leave a message or pm me if interested...Fox403

Count me In .....................Looking for very active players who are interested in organized ops, having a good laugh and who take great pride in sheep flogging. Most squads are hurting as its the main reason for the Giant squad merge. For some this is a great idea and will be a great asset to the game. But for those of you who are not interested in such a squad this is the place for you. Hope to see you all soon

cdnmattcdn - EX403 AHC

good stuff Matt :) or we could become a faceless number in a much bigger squad,,,maybe not... keep it coming me and Matt are on most days ,,and always happy to help....

This is an interesting opportunity to bring together some of the older, established squads who perhaps have fallen on hard times over the last few years - veteran, experienced players who maybe are a little cautious of signing up to a mega-squad, but who are aware that better coordination and better application are needed to get the most out of the game

You can count me in as long as you have plenty of beer. One thin though who is on latrine duty?

vozz get back to your faceless squad! :) cheers m8...ny75 only drink nookie brown ale far to strong for u,,,and we carnt have a drunk driving around with a 10 million pound sherm tank can we...ok few more please and we will get this squad kicked off....

Well **** rolls down hill i guess that leaves me on latrine duty.....thanks alot eh. S! cdnmattcdn ex403 wolf AHC

Ok 12th Royal Lancers is up and running see page above or contact me for more info

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk 2

danr welcome to 12TH Royal Lancers m8...its a big decision to shift from a squad to another ...jump in fellas and join us on ts anytime

the 12th royal lancers are growing and we have some big names now. Look for us on the battlefield or by all means join and come have some fun. We are almost always on Team Speak as well have several members in HC so getting special Intel is always available as well.

18 members now and grown ....squad night 8pm Sunday Gmt

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk 2

Just a post to announce the formation of a new Allied squad - the Lancers

Elements of 403 Squadron, LRRP, Naughty Boys and 40 Commando have decided to align under the new 12th Royal Lancers banner. The principles behind the move is to shift towards small, specific objectives - individual CPs, FBs, terrain features - with small strike teams, assisting AHC and working with other squads, large and small, in every way possible.

Logo1.jpg

Any other small squads interested in what we're looking to achieve - please swing by the forums, access through the website http://www.ahc-hq.com/Lancers

See you on the field

S!