• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
fox403

[ALLIED] 12th Royal Lancers (12RL)

108 posts in this topic

The Supple Twelfth --- An intricate working squad of great guys, vets and new guys alike, working together on common goals and always having fun doing it. :D

Veterans and new recruits to the game accepted.

As a longtime vet myself, that has been in many different squads from both sides, I have to admit that joining this squad has reinvigorated gameplay for me. And made the game back into the fun and entertainment that I had lost.

Check us out. You won't be sorry.

Edited by blfalcon

bump da bump.

schedule wise i'm usually playing timezone 3 low pop.

and i'm hoping to grow lancers and build a good community for timezone 3.

Try too log in to our web page could not . Saided no user name on list try Later TY S!:)

I checked the memberlist, your name isn't registered :)

Lancers changed the homepage some time ago. Looks like you need to register at the new homepage/forum first.

S!

Edwin75

Yeah its called squad host we have to let them play both sides, seems like a vet of you r caliber should know this...and show alittle class and stay outta other squads recruitment threads...real class act Igor you are.

cdnmattcdn - 12th Royal Lancers XO

Nice sounding bunch of guys. It's been a few years since I last played and decided to do this again. Just registered on the Lancers forum. Hope to see you all in Battle.

Think it's about time for an update here, eh?

If you're looking for a fun squad that participates in all aspects of the game, including the navy, then we're your guys. Although we are currently primarily ground based, we also have a small air wing, with ground pounders encouraged to fly occasionally as well. We try to mix things up, and have been known to do naval assaults in the Zees with transports and tanks included, mortar artillery barrages, covert operations, and all the other vanilla stuff as well. Occasionally, the whole squad takes to the air.

We are a primarily US prime squad, with some overlap in the other timezones as well. New players and old veterans are all welcome. We encourage everyone to use teamspeak, or at least sit in on the channel.

If you're interested, contact me either in game or through the forums to get the ball rolling.

Agent Wade, Lancers XO

CO 19th Destroyer Flotilla Command

Why choose Lancers Air? This is why :D

flhqih.jpg

DrFrunken dog fighting with half a dozen Axis planes (more out of shot) over Arlon today.

Lancers fight in the Air, on the Land and at Sea. Wherever there a Germans to be killed we'll be there. We have a small but very active Air Wing - if you're a pilot but want to do more then just fly then the 12th Royal Lancers may be for you!

"We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

- Winston Churchill.

Edited by exile98

IN name only at the min,, as been mentioned all old lancers have gone 22nd so instead of letting a squad die out, im going to try and build it up, not into a big squad but an elite squad,

want this squad to be an fb busting road cutting behind lines kind of squad, if this sounds the type off squad you would be interested in pm me or drake1

all squad members will be hand picked

eccles is back! calling all old lancers.. jam sandwichs and a cuppa tea waiting,, also evelmille has joined, great vets..whos next!