fox403

[ALLIED] 12th Royal Lancers (12RL)

108 posts in this topic

Steam release soon we have lots of vets and trainers in the squad ready to help new players

What Marti said!

z4Ru2Zs.jpg

The Lancers is currently the largest Allied squad.  They have EXCELLENT trainers and folks more than willing to help out new players.  They took me in when I was a day one NoOb, and got me straightened out.  They are a GREAT bunch of guys.

Get on the Allied Discord server and head over to the Lancers' channel.  You won't regret it.

0RMuAti.jpg

DEATH OR GLORY!

-Irish

2 people like this

Lancers squad night 7 pm Gmt 1 pm Cdt Friday we have multiple xos covering all 3 time zones and are active on Discord  

1 person likes this

Welcome back, soldiers!  To all returning vets and to all new players.  Come hang out with the Lancers and have fun killing Axis bad guys and blowing shi...err...blowing stuff up!  Just look for the Lancers' Discord channels on the Allied server.  And, ingame, look for the explosions at Axis FBs, the grenades going in through CP windows, and the all around mayhem.

220px-Royal_Lancers_capbadge.png

DEATH OR GLORY!

(But we REALLY prefer glory.)

-Irish

Lancers are always on the look out for any new members both greentags and vets.  the squad is one the best on the allied side regularly amongst the highest points totals and map moving squad.  If you wish to join  PM me or ask when online there is normally at least one recruiter online. 

Foe2 Lancers CO