• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
charlie3

[ALLIED] Allied Expeditionary Force (AEF)

186 posts in this topic

Good group of guys here

Why not join up for a map?

S!

w00t! Give us a try, you won't regret the decision. Organized Forces FTW.

AEF kicked serious axis asss tonight leading the way on fontoy and anhee caps....come join the fun!

Bump...

AEF ......teamplay....

CJ

BTW

If you are from Sweden or Norway

Pm me ingame för more info...

Excellent group of players. If you want to see cooperation at it's highest levels, hop online with this group of players. You will be glad you did.

Excellent group of players. If you want to see cooperation at it's highest levels' date=' hop online with this group of players. You will be glad you did.[/quote']

omg u musta been drunk, john

get back in that db7 u freak

amiens is in perma rubble

Hey guys. Looking to join. I think this may be what has become of my old squad. We were the Alamo Scouts I believe. I think I recognize Charlie3 and aomercy said come here. I have the same name but it has been years! Anyone remember "padraig" . I'm having a hard time remembering anyone else. Anywho, could someone send me a message on how to get signed up? Also, I need a little reminder training and there are a lot of new things in game that are waaaay different than what I remember. Late.

Hey guys. Looking to join. I think this may be what has become of my old squad. We were the Alamo Scouts I believe. I think I recognize Charlie3 and aomercy said come here. I have the same name but it has been years! Anyone remember "padraig" . I'm having a hard time remembering anyone else. Anywho' date=' could someone send me a message on how to get signed up? Also, I need a little reminder training and there are a lot of new things in game that are waaaay different than what I remember. Late.[/quote']

Just ask online forban AEF recruiter and we can hook you up

Also sign up at our forums here http://aefsquad.com/AEFForum/index.php

AEF continues to roll organized attacks add tienan/aarschott to list of towns slayed on squad night....

OMG. I just checked out my stats. It looks like I came in game in 2001. I played about 3 yrs. lol . Does that make my avatar the oldest dude in the game? lol. How I remembered my profile and password I'll never know but here I am.

I will go through the correct channels on signing up.

Hey guys. Looking to join. I think this may be what has become of my old squad. We were the Alamo Scouts I believe. I think I recognize Charlie3 and aomercy said come here. I have the same name but it has been years! Anyone remember "padraig" . I'm having a hard time remembering anyone else. Anywho' date=' could someone send me a message on how to get signed up? Also, I need a little reminder training and there are a lot of new things in game that are waaaay different than what I remember. Late.[/quote']

Lol Obitz, you have a pm sir!

That's a trip down memory lane for y'all.

The Alamo Scouts rocked some hot drops back when all you had to do was touch the table and wham... town ours kthxbye.

The Allied Expeditionary Force - what is it about?

The Allied Expeditionary Force (AEF) was set up with the objective to provide a home and squad for Allied players who wished to increase there WWIIOL gaming fun whilst combining with other veterans in a new squad.

This has led to increased performance as it has allowed more seamless and co-ordinated operations to be conducted.

Initially only a trial, it has survived its first campaign and is now striving to perform even more solidly into its second.

Feel free to ask ingame for AEF members if your interested in the comboned, co-ordinated and fun game play that the Squad can offer you.

Smythes

Gentleman Volunteer and Recruiter.

AEF leads the way.....we thrive on recruiting game vets and utilizing their skills to further the allied cause....we have a great mix of leaders and killers who make teamwork and coordinated comms our priority....we only ask that you get on teamspeak and work with the squad on our P1....Come visit our teamspeak channel for a tryout and see what we do in all tzs....our euro timezone is top notch and fields over 20 daily and 30 plus on the weekends....our us timezone fields the same numbers every night and more on squad nights....our squad website is very active with good tips from our hc and vets...if you think you fit the mold for AEF come try us out we have recruiters ingame 24/7......

Sincerely,

Jsilec C.O. Of the AEF

http://aefsquad.com/AEFForum/index.php

Edited by Jsilec

S! AEF:

JOIN THE AEF TODAY,...I DID!

TEAM

T- Together

E- Everyone

A- Achieves

M- More

I'm looking forward to our battles together as part of the AEF team!