charlie3

[ALLIED] Allied Expeditionary Force (AEF)

185 posts in this topic

AEF leads the way.....we thrive on recruiting game vets and utilizing their skills to further the allied cause....we have a great mix of leaders and killers who make teamwork and coordinated comms our priority....we only ask that you get on teamspeak and work with the squad on our P1....Come visit our teamspeak channel for a tryout and see what we do in all tzs....our euro timezone is top notch and fields over 20 daily and 30 plus on the weekends....our us timezone fields the same numbers every night and more on squad nights....our squad website is very active with good tips from our hc and vets...if you think you fit the mold for AEF come try us out we have recruiters ingame 24/7......

Sincerely,

Jsilec C.O. Of the AEF

http://aefsquad.com/AEFForum/index.php

Allied Expeditionary Force Completes ATR Familiarisation

Over the period of the Intermission the AEF organsied and held "know your enemy" familiarisation lessons. The aim of the sessions was to provide Squad members with the oppurtunity to engage captured 232's with the Anti-Tank Rifle and demonstrate the weaknesses of this enemy weapon system.

After sharing knowledge and expending over 300 rounds of .55 inch Boyes ATR ammuntion many armoured cars were rendered combat innefective, resulting in the squad gaining an increased confidence in its ability to deal with this enemy menace.

The result is in campaign 84 '232' crews have a lot more to worry about!

AEF - about teamwork, about learning and fighting as a squad.

Speak to an AEF Recruitment Officer today!

Edited by Smythes

Original post updated. Command structure adjusted. I encourage players considering joining AEF to run alongside our unit first ... Contact any officer/recruiter to work with AEF.

Edited by Vozz

Original post updated. Command structure adjusted. I encourage players considering joining AEF to run alongside our unit first ... Contact any officer/recruiter to work with AEF.

man i wish i was a former rat so i could go in and edit somebody else's post

i could have some fun with that in ot

AEF Operate in Liege as part of city Assault

Members of the Allied Expeditionary Force were last night reported to have been operating around and in Liege, as part of the Allied effort to releive the town.

Reporters could only just glimpse the operations from behind the front of the advance as bullets and shrapnel were pinging off the walls.

The Allied Expeditionary Force needs YOU!

The AEF is the tip of the spear for the allies.....we specialize in aggressive attacks and rarely defend.....we utilize teamspeak and require our guys to work as 1 unit....we operate in all timezones with leadership and recruitment logged in 24/7....if you are looking to join a squad that prides itself on teamwork then AEF is what you are looking for.....lets keep pushing the map east!

i would like to join im new to the game i play allaied and im a tank guy but im confused about joing when i get to te forums what do i do

i would like to join im new to the game i play allaied and im a tank guy but im confused about joing when i get to te forums what do i do

http://AefSquad.com -- Go to the link on the homepage, and register on the forums. Post in new member forum, and we'll formally send you an invite in-game when you can meet up. Let me know if you have any questions!

- Vozz

AEF pushing the map east from day 1 of its existence....join a vet squad that prides itself on teamwork

S!

The Allied Expeditionary Force is currently recruiting.

We are looking for any player that is willing to operate as a team.

Recent examples of AEF OPS are:

* Facilitated the paradrop the other night that secured CHARLEVILLE East Side.

* Implementing FRU's that helped acheive victory at VAL DE VESIE.

* Applied Pin point air support to reduce enemy AI pinning down our forces at VAL DE VESIE.

The above required thought, planning and preperation, to add our weight to the Allied Offensive.

If you are interested in playing more than just a "shoot em up" ask for us in game :)

Smy

XO AEF.

Edited by Smythes