charlie3

[ALLIED] Allied Expeditionary Force (AEF)

185 posts in this topic

AEF is a squad made up of Allied Vets who want to make a difference to the map.

Join us and do your bit :)

By my last count I think we had something like 900 game years of experience. You know you want it!

AEF is making a big comeback for the allies....join the fun ingame by finding a recruiter and learning from the best vets that have ever played ww2ol

AEF is the squad that sets the AO's proper and is usally in the thick of any push....come join the party :D

AEF finishes in 1st place for the 4th map in a row in kills by a WIDE margin....we also the number 1 squad in the all important map movers category...come play with the best squad in the game AEF aka Allied Expeditionary Forces

Just returning after almost 3 years. Was in the 23rd. I heard everyone went AEF and that is where i'd like to be. Feels good to be back. S!

Teamspeak a must folks. Text comms by the squad would fit on the back of a matchbox most times.

Teamwork - if you want to join a squad this is implied. Why join one to spend 80% of your time lonewolfing. This squad expects you running with us a lot when you play. Loneing it occasionally sure but again, if you'd rather be loneing the majority of the time you'd be better looking for a less organised group.

Attitude... If you die it's not the end of the world and we guarantee to have you killing like a vet in a short space of time, you'll get the support of vet players a LOT and be involved in every important action on the map if you want to.

When the allies roll, AEF is right at the spearhead.

Ask for a recruiter in game or drop a line on the forum:

http://aefsquad.com/AEFForum/index.php

Teamspeak a must folks. Text comms by the squad would fit on the back of a matchbox most times.

Teamwork - if you want to join a squad this is implied. Why join one to spend 80% of your time lonewolfing. This squad expects you running with us a lot when you play. Loneing it occasionally sure but again, if you'd rather be loneing the majority of the time you'd be better looking for a less organised group.

Attitude... If you die it's not the end of the world and we guarantee to have you killing like a vet in a short space of time, you'll get the support of vet players a LOT and be involved in every important action on the map if you want to.

When the allies roll, AEF is right at the spearhead.

Ask for a recruiter in game or drop a line on the forum:

http://aefsquad.com/AEFForum/index.php