charlie3

[ALLIED] Allied Expeditionary Force (AEF)

180 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Jsilec said:

He is so good looking i cant even talk to him on discord gret...wassup man S! We getting alot of the crew back on feel free to pop in and say hey

Hey man, it's great to see you back. Definitely makes me want to switch sides again and come say hello. Maybe in the nearest future. Keep on kicking [censored] meanwhile!

3 hours ago, gretnine said:

Hey man, it's great to see you back. Definitely makes me want to switch sides again and come say hello. Maybe in the nearest future. Keep on kicking [censored] meanwhile!

Yep no rush i back for awhile just cant do marathon sessions anymors we mostly doing euro tz stuff....sundays have been ALOT of fun

Bump for new patch 1.36 AEF had 10 on testing the waters at ropedrop...come join the best killers and attackers in the game who ALL use discord and on comms....if u lone wolf or dont enjoy playing with organization then this is not the squd for you...new campaign coming soon so start off with the highest rated map moving squad ingame AEF....ask on side channel and a recruiter will find you any timezone

Recent AEF that have returned from their slumber are catfive/stony/dasquack/ajax we are #1 map moving squad in the game EVERY map 

22 minutes ago, Jsilec said:

Recent AEF that have returned from their slumber are catfive/stony/dasquack/ajax we are #1 map moving squad in the game EVERY map 

LIES

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, Mosizlak said:

LIES

NEVAH!...UNPOSSIBLE!!....HAXXOR!!!

1 person likes this

AEF domination continues we 4 days into new map and we at 3300 kills out of the 18000 total for the whole allied side so we alone account for 20% of all allied kills....recent additions gretnine/weejockey/groundpounder/dfire have jumped onboard the mass murder train....next closest squad on both sides have around 1200 kills so we triple any squad in kills 

2 hours ago, Jsilec said:

AEF domination continues we 4 days into new map and we at 3300 kills out of the 18000 total for the whole allied side so we alone account for 20% of all allied kills....recent additions gretnine/weejockey/groundpounder/dfire have jumped onboard the mass murder train....next closest squad on both sides have around 1200 kills so we triple any squad in kills 

You need to consider changing your name soon to A/STG  (Allied  StatsGruppen) - its a new axis squad that plays only for stats and k/d - no caps, no defending, no trucks, no fb busts. In fact, if you 'mistakenly' cap a CP you get a warning. Cap two in the same town, you get booted. You could ask dfire about it - he was one of the main leaders on the axis side of STG. 

If we get enough STG'ers on both sides, soon the game could just be about shooting/killing - no caps at all, no towns changing hands lameness - just stats.  Remember: STG 'Maximum Kills - Minimum Risk'.

Here's the allied version of the logo above the original Axis StatsGruppen STG mark.  Image result for stg logo

Image result for stg logo

Edited by sorella

Thanks Sorella i forgot to add we are the #1 capture squad ingame as well by a pretty wide margin so we ENCOURAGE controlled aggression or organized chaos along with constant comms with some laughs mostly at Bus0’s expense

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, sorella said:

You need to consider changing your name soon to A/STG  (Allied  StatsGruppen) - its a new axis squad that plays only for stats and k/d - no caps, no defending, no trucks, no fb busts. In fact, if you 'mistakenly' cap a CP you get a warning. Cap two in the same town, you get booted. You could ask dfire about it - he was one of the main leaders on the axis side of STG. 

If we get enough STG'ers on both sides, soon the game could just be about shooting/killing - no caps at all, no towns changing hands lameness - just stats.  Remember: STG 'Maximum Kills - Minimum Risk'.

Here's the allied version of the logo above the original Axis StatsGruppen STG mark.  Image result for stg logo

Image result for stg logo

statsgrupin sorella how could you lol

AEF dominated kills and caps for the past campaign by wide margin...also our squad as a whole had over 2.0 k/d ratio which was 2nd place but thats because 1st place had 6 active members and we have over 35....if your a returning vet who enjoys playing allied and uses comms/squadplay while on discord then we can be a home for you....we also encourage vets from axis side to join us who are interested in playing allied for a map or 2....new players who are willing to listen and learn and get on discord are also welcome to join as ling as they play exclusively allied for a map and NOT swap sides....we are the best there is at the moment and we are VERY active so come join the fun S!

Edited by Jsilec

So STG is wortless in game, ill throw smoke on ya shoot around ya turn on all bells an whisles

S!

On 7/1/2019 at 6:17 PM, flong139 said:

So STG is wortless in game, ill throw smoke on ya shoot around ya turn on all bells an whisles

S!

Google 'parody'. QoR is sorella's squad and they are one of the most dedicated FB busting, comms driven, smart playing squads you will come across in game whichever side you play. 

its for real. we learned it all from C5. 

1 hour ago, catfive said:

Google 'parody'. QoR is sorella's squad and they are one of the most dedicated FB busting, comms driven, smart playing squads you will come across in game whichever side you play. 

Edited by sorella

4 hours ago, catfive said:

LOL the run straight into enemy fire, until all the engineers are gone. squad. 

18 minutes ago, Mosizlak said:

LOL the run straight into enemy fire, until all the engineers are gone. squad. 

never run out of satchel charges Moz, do you?  even easier now with air bombs on veh tents. get your bofors out. 

5 minutes ago, sorella said:

never run out of satchel charges Moz, do you?  even easier now with air bombs on veh tents. get your bofors out. 

You bore the enemy to death. 

Pym- 89-1

Sorella- 86-4

Desaix1- 88-5

Thats just my Mo account lol. You guys just trot in a straight line, every time. I actually feel sorry staying at the same FB killing you, so I move. So you "win" lol. 

3 hours ago, Mosizlak said:

So you "win" lol. 

Don't like squads getting compliments much do you, Moz? We feel privileged you keep count.  Here's our stats: 

QOR FBS Blown 3,242 > Moz FBS Defended  > 0.   That's just the last 5 campaigns in which we're 5-0. So  I guess we do win.  Each to his own stats. 

We love you and you should cheer up. S!  Maybe consider joining StatsGruppen - they are the cool ones. 

Related image

Edited by sorella

6 hours ago, sorella said:

Don't like squads getting compliments much do you, Moz?

Grumpy is grumpy does, its Mo.

Sorella you should know better.

I love Mo just the way he is.

Please guys this is a squad recruitment thread ffs lol...take it to Ot where the men wear thongs and the ladies wear mustaches 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Jsilec said:

Please guys this is a squad recruitment thread ffs lol...take it to Ot where the men wear thongs and the ladies wear mustaches 

Apologies. We got carried away because we're allied now. And they're out of moustaches in OT. 

10 hours ago, sorella said:

Don't like squads getting compliments much do you, Moz? We feel privileged you keep count.  Here's our stats: 

QOR FBS Blown 3,242 > Moz FBS Defended  > 0.   That's just the last 5 campaigns in which we're 5-0. So  I guess we do win.  Each to his own stats. 

We love you and you should cheer up. S!  Maybe consider joining StatsGruppen - they are the cool ones. 

Related image

To each his own. Playing the game the way you do is an incredible bore to me, waiting for you to run in like a drunk Fed Ex guy.  

Have fun lol. You might have more fun if you learned to fight the other players that play the game instead of blowing up tents lol