Followers 0
happyone

control not changable

18 posts in this topic

hi, i am not happy with key blind on my first days

i try change key blind i click save wont work ingame

i cant play in those key qwe,asd keys i cant in anyway

can u please fix it

im a player since the begining and i came back to the game and i would like to change the crouch and laydown keys. i tried and when you try to assign another key nomatter what key you hit it wont reconize and place the key as the new key crs please fix i invited 2 new players to try the game and there bummedout with this.

Yeah same here....key mapper not saving inputs....sometimes it will send ya to the desk top as well. Is there a fix for this inb?

Ok update....

After a fresh install...the controllers sensitivity slider isnt taking hold after an adjustment... :/

try offline first and make your changes there

IIRC you need to doubleclick then select the key u want to map then save

Easier to try when offline first

Also a known bug changing keymapper ingame for some

Hope this helps

10+ years of playing and I have never experienced this so unfortunately I cannot assist. This is not a normal problem.

Hey guys, the keymapper bug is a real pain - I feel your frustration.

I used to suffer from it before then it just went away and I have no idea what I did to make it work.

As far as I know, it doesn't affect everyone and seems to be kind of random.

CRS (the guys who make the game) are aware of it and we all hope that a fix will come along soon. But I'm not sure if they've worked out exactly what causes it yet.

It might also be worth mentioning that CRS is a pretty small outfit and they can't work on everything at once, this bug probably isn't top of the priority list.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Personally , this never occured for me either, ever.

And since im on different computers, i need to change keys alot.

However, it is unconfirmed that you can change the keymapper if you go to Offline mode and change it there, as suggested by other people here.

Good luck, and have fun! :)

Just be aware that there's a bug with saving keymap on specific unit ie. Stug B, french SMG etc. where you get CTD as soon as you hit the save button.

If you edit the control of generic units like infantry, tanks! boat or plane, then you should not CTD when saving.

To edit control on a specific unit like say the Char B, select the char B, edit the controlS but dont save while having the Char B selected, instead select any generic unit like tanks, infantry.... first, then save.

When changing keymap in game with LW air or KM naval it is an instant CTD. Make changes from the brigade roster screen BEFORE you join a mission and no CTDs. Clear the assigned key first then enter the one you want. Make sure you are not selected to use a joystick if you want to assign keyboard commands. No joystick/joystick is at bottom right check that first.

ppl who are experiencing this bug should try and download the 4GB patch wich is located here > www.ntcore.com/4gb_patch_php

What you want to patch is the game .exe file, wich is called ww2.exe.

It seems to have stopped quite alot of crashes of the game aswell.

IMHO you don't need to reinstal game

solution 1

remove content of the Documents\Battleground Europe\cfml

(keymaper files will be redone)

solution 2

edit *.cfml file in Documents\Battleground Europe\cfml\

CFML_Editing

10+ years of playing and I have never experienced this so unfortunately I cannot assist. This is not a normal problem.

same for me , never had a problem very strange

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0