Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bodaggit

Alright Rats, you got me....

5 posts in this topic

....sooooo, I was one of the original players back at launch, pre-ordered the lovely big cardboard box, played for 6 months, and dropped out due to frustration. This game has never really left my mind, as there were some cool moments in those 6 months. There were just waaaay too many not cool moments in between.

On a whim, I started up a trial account 2 nights ago. Holy crap, this game is intense. There are serious improvements here. I want to get well plugged in while my interest is high. There is a lot I don't understand. Can someone point me in the right direction? Perhaps a noob friendly squad or something? Thanks!

Welcome back :)

There is a lot of info in various forum threads, which you might not be able to see with the trial account. The training forum in particular should be helpful.

Not sure about squads, but you can always ask on the help channel if you have questions.

Then there is a wiki which might also help:

http://wiki.wwiionline.com/mediawiki/index.php/Play_Guide

Feel free to click on the AEF banner below for our forums. I'd be happy to help any new players or returning players. AEF has 15 - 40+ people on at any given time in game and most of us are vets with answers.

Welcome back bodaggit. Welcome to the game, dracus.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0