Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bloodybill

input on video card please

6 posts in this topic

i fried my 450 ge force ill be off till probably thursday. im using onboard video for emaill ect but cant game with onboard. does anyone know of galaxy cards? ive purchased a Galaxy 52GPS4HX2LXX GeForce GT 520 PCIe 2.0 x16 Video Card w/ 2GB any input will be helpful i here were kickin ass salute all

The 520 doesn't look like a great card tbh, i think it would probably work with this game, but only just. I'm no expert though, so check out this link....

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gaming-graphics-card-review,3107-7.html

As you can see from the list above, the 520 is a full 10 tiers below the old 450 you used to have. Even though the 2gb model is probably better than the stock example they have used, i would suggest upgrading if you can.

I'm not up to date on the prices, but i use a 560 which is from the same series of cards, but is a significant step up and runs this game very smoothly with most graphic options turned up high.

an 8800GT-comparable card is what I would consider bare minimum for this Game. you'll still run in to low teens tho when looking at forests or big towns.

As always with nvidia cards, it's the second number that gives you an idea of how powerful it is.

my 5750 is still chugging along without much trouble. i might upgrade it for video editing but not the game.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0