• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XOOM

Host Squads Meeting: 6/2 @ 12PM CST

24 posts in this topic

Gents,

It is time for us to have a meeting. I would like you to bring your squads as well, not just yourselves.

Host: XOOM

Invitations: All Host Squad Leadership & Personnel - ONLY -

When: Saturday 6/2/12

Time: 10AM Pacific, 12PM Central (Server Time), 1PM Eastern

Where: Rat Teamspeak: 66.28.224.195:8769 || PW: ratchat

Meeting Agenda

• Program Success
  • Newly Added Squads
  • Collaborating with fellow host squads
  • Informing the rest of your squad
  • Making the most out of retention
  • Using the .grab command / engaging new players
  • Not immediately removing people on the other team
  • Knowing the Host Squad mission & Manual
  • Open Floor discussion

I expect this meeting to take 1-1.5 Hours. We will not go beyond 90 minutes for any reason. I will take probably 15-20 minutes discussing the points above, so that means plenty of time to ask questions.

Please prepare questions before you join the meeting, so we can be quicker about it. I'm sure some folks will have the same questions as others, so unless there isn't clarity be sure to mark off what has been answered.

Please respond identifying if you will be attending. Please also leave your best e-mail as I want to build an e-mail list.

Edited by XOOM

10PM pacific ?

So midnight central time ?? Or do you mean 10AM, 12PM, 1PM ?

Would be 7AM here so little chance but 7PM could be more likely

10PM pacific ?

So midnight central time ?? Or do you mean 10AM, 12PM, 1PM ?

Would be 7AM here so little chance but 7PM could be more likely

Pacific Time was incorrect, now adjusted thanks!

Could you write like 2. july or something instead - not sure if you are using the US datestamp or Euro datestamp.

If it is Euro one then it would be the 6. february, if US 2. july.

If it is the US datestamp, Ill gladly show up :)

igor.szyporyn@gmail.com

Could you write like 2. july or something instead - not sure if you are using the US datestamp or Euro datestamp.

igor.szyporyn@gmail.com

you mean June lol

igor.szyporyn@gmail.com

Yeah it's June 2nd, @ 12PM Server Time.

My Apologies as RL takes precedent and i will be unable to attend. I will speak with my CO about what takes place during the meeting to get up to speed about what i will miss.

Ehstrike S!

This just came up after the meeting, so should .tr work while under .grab? It worked in the sense as it showed i was able to send messages to the trainers, but I couldn't get a response until after i ungrabbed the player I was talking too. I suppose no one could have just answered me, but got an immediate response from Rosshole when I asked after I ungrabbed a player.

I think it would be nice if they both worked together to streamline a trade, just a question/idea.

Edited by raven4

Thanks for those who attended, appreciate you taking this seriously and making time. S!

I just picked up that recruit from Raven4 and I just passed one of mine off to Allfor. I think this is a positive occurrence and we should keep it up.

ohh wow my bad XOOM sorry dude. I'm not even going to lie I forgot all about it and went out with the wife and kids to the park.. Sorry dude

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0