• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stump

Windows 7?

5 posts in this topic

I just upgraded from Vista to Windows 7 (ya, I'm a bit late), and now my game crashes as soon as I click the 'play' button to enter the game.

I did not experience many CTDs with Vista, but I'm guessing it gets worse for Windows 7 :mad:

edit: have tried 5 times today; it was working fine yesterday just after I installed Win 7

Edited by stump

Do you use TeamSpeak?. If you do and you use the overlay as well that could be your problem. Either uncheck your Overlay or have only the following checked in your overlay settings under plugins..

Enforce Loading

Enable Direct3D 11

Enable OpenGL

good luck

Ehstrike S!

check divers

make sure your in administrative rights.

The game was never "promised" to work with Vista, but they have support for Windows 7....did you copy files over or re-download the game? I would re-download if you copied over.

It's on your end because i can go to sleep and come back and my dudes still behind the door of the red building.

Can you post your full and complete DXDIAG so we can review your drivers and installed components? (Type dxdiag in the start bar, click save all information, copy paste everything which will take a few posts but we need it all)

more then likely its a driver confliction or a Microsoft provided driver.

or something simple is set wrong =)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0