• Announcements

• CHIMM

***Expected Outage Scheduled*** 7 day Notice   12/15/2019

Next Sunday, December 22nd 2019 outage and cut-over will START AT 9AM PACIFIC TIME or 5:00 PM GMT. All services will be effected for 24 +/- hours as announced in our previous article. Game server physically relocated  Website and critical data relocated Configure the game server all critical services to new ISP's We appreciate everyone's patience and understanding during this transition, our goal is to minimize server downtime. Official communications/status will be posted via Axis and Allied Discord, and FaceBook during outage. ***Effective that day, server time will be considered Pacific Standard Time (GMT -8), not US Central (CST) as it is now.***
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
trxter

GeForce Gt 440

19 posts in this topic

Ok, well im trying to play this game. I just got my brand new GeForce Gt 440 today in the mail. And i keep on keeping around 5 fps when im looking straight into combat. Before this graphics card i had a GeForce Gt 210(really bad) And it has done the same thing. Why is my new graphics card that is alot better doing the same stuff as my crappy one? Anyone know? I also have all my settings set to as low as they can go.

Edited by trxter

SO young. SO helpless.

I dont have the heart to do what must be done.

Ok' date=' well im trying to play this game. I just got my brand new GeForce Gt 440 today in the mail. And i keep on keeping around 5 fps when im looking straight into combat. Before this graphics card i had a GeForce Gt 210(really bad) And it has done the same thing. Why is my new graphics card that is alot better doing the same stuff as my crappy one? Anyone know? I also have all my settings set to as low as they can go.[/quote']

he's saying you should move your post over to windows support forum. OT has no mercy :)

If the new one is doing the same as the old, I suspect it's your CPU. Repost this in the windows support forum and put all your computer specs in the post so people can come up with some ideas for you.

Edited by Sudden

Not the best forum for actual game ?s Ask in community support.

wSMDugkLYYA

Edited by OldZeke

Ok' date=' well im trying to play this game. I just got my brand new GeForce Gt 440 today in the mail. And i keep on keeping around 5 fps when im looking straight into combat. Before this graphics card i had a GeForce Gt 210(really bad) And it has done the same thing. Why is my new graphics card that is alot better doing the same stuff as my crappy one? Anyone know? I also have all my settings set to as low as they can go.[/quote']

I should be a ****, but this game might end soon and you should be able to enjoy it. Check your settings. Sometimes the higher settings you have on the vid card, the better FPS you get. Also, this game is more dependent on having a fast CPU.

But to answer your question, gpu/vid card is not the big determiner for fps in this game.

CPU is king, later gen cpu at or above 3ghz is what gives you fps.

What are your system specs?

Don't let these mean bastards scare you we are here to help

Edited by joker34

I have a Pentium D with a Radeon 9600 card and I get 125 fps. You probably need to download more RAM.

Processor: AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor 1.25 GHz

Installed memory (RAM): 4.00GB

System Type: 64-bit operating System

It's windows ultimate.

Nvidia GeForce GT 440 for graphics card.

Not sure what else you need.

Hard to believe there's a quad core that runs so slowly.

1.25 is way to slow for this game.

If your cpu can be overclocked that would help. I'm running an Intel I5 at 3.8GHz overclocked. I never bothered with AMD but I know some of them can be overclocked easily. Just make sure you have an aftermarket cooling fan if you try it. AMD's run hot.

Hard to believe there's a quad core that runs so slowly.

1.25 is way to slow for this game.

If your cpu can be overclocked that would help. I'm running an Intel I5 at 3.8GHz overclocked. I never bothered with AMD but I know some of them can be overclocked easily. Just make sure you have an aftermarket cooling fan if you try it. AMD's run hot.

I have no clue how to overclock... Is it really that bad? If i put a new fan on my graphics card, would it be better?

I have no clue how to overclock... Is it really that bad? If i put a new fan on my graphics card' date=' would it be better?[/quote']

You said earlier that your new gpu and the old one both had the same low frame rate problem. Adding more cooling to the gpu won't help.

If your 9850 is the BE version you should be able to overclock it. Since you haven't done it before you might want to ask around locally or friends who might be able to help you.

Overclocking isn't that hard to do but you can burn up your AMD cpu very easily if you do it wrong.

I'm pretty sure it has to be the AMD black edition for overclocking.

Processor: AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor 1.25 GHz

Installed memory (RAM): 4.00GB

System Type: 64-bit operating System

It's windows ultimate.

Nvidia GeForce GT 440 for graphics card.

Not sure what else you need.

well your running cpu way below spec...

should be at 2.5 Ghz

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_AMD_Phenom_microprocessors

12.5x multiplier...check your bios and see what it is set at

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0