Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

1.35.0.5 Open Test Download

GOPHUR

The links to download the open beta versions is down. Is that on purpose or can they be put up again?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GOPHUR

• Sparre

• delems

• tomppeli

Top Posters In This Topic

it's the result of our rebulding the part of the system where the NEW beta access and support will be, when the work is done

our whole infrastructure was 13 years old (at least) and was in very bad shape, if we want to go forwards with all of this, we have to rebuild it all

so that's what we're doing

patch ability shall return, or we wouldn't bother even coming to work

• Registered Users

Thanks for the update DOC.

Great to hear your getting a little closer to being able to do builds & patches.

Thanks Doc! Then people have to wait until it's up again.

Good to hear the beta testing is about to up again. :)

Looks like when we moved installers to the new machine we didn't transfer the 100 plus files and just the recent stuff. TGNR doesn't think the 1.35 beta's made it. We'll look into it as soon as we can.

OK thanks for the heads up. Easy fix that should propagate across the network over the next couple hours. If you are still having a problem this afternoon please repost here. I'll try and look as well later.

Heh! First it worked (to download both clients), then I tried it again and now can I only download the Mac-client. I bet it's an easy fix though. :)

Btw, awesome work there Gophur. :cool:

Yes. There is a testing thread for it too. I'll resticky it if you want.

BTW this issue should be fixed.

Yes. There is a testing thread for it too. I'll resticky it if you want.

BTW this issue should be fixed.

Noted - thanks for the reply.

Would be good to see the stickied thread.

• 1 month later...

Gophur, tried to PM you and XOOM and OHM about my beta server access. I was able to access the beta servers a few years ago. When I have tried 1.35, I have installed the version from the link in your OP in this thread, but I am redirected to an invalid password page. Help?

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I was using the beta server for making video's for my squadies on sapping et's and such but the server is offline and has been for a few months now. :(

I tried the mac 1.35.0.5 version I have on my system (from 7/12/12), it logged in fine; but all personas were locked - so couldn't do anything.

• CORNERED RAT
Same result

what do you see when you go to http://installers.wwiionline.com/?

Does it bring you to the beta forums login page or the "Welcome to Playnet downloads" page?

screw it, try this one http://66.28.224.233/wwiiol000013505.exe. installers.wwiionline.com is pointing at both the install directory and the beta forums...this is the direct ip to the install directory.

Edited by SNIPER62

• Registered Users

We test this yesterday and have the same issue ..... Just soon as DOC finds the keys he will unlock it.