Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
uc

No Mac patch 1.35

19 posts in this topic

Major bummer today for mac users not to be able to log into the Beta. This gonna change "soon"?

You mean OS?

I have no idea what I mean. All I know is my silver computer is faster than the black one I used to have therefore silver is faster than black.

I have no idea what I mean. All I know is my silver computer is faster than the black one I used to have therefore silver is faster than black.

Racis!

Racis!

It's not my fault that black computers are slower than silver computers.

Well The RATS have just lost 6 potential beta testers ;)

Of the Mac client.

Different clients, different issues.

I'm not joining the Mac/PC banter here, but it would be incorrect logic to argue that Mac-using players testing a Mac client would be part of the beta test process for the PC client.

At times I just run windows using bootcamp on my mac, though I run the mac client as well.

I enjoy all of the great CTD's that my windows compatriots enjoy moment after moment while in windows. ;)

To be absolutely honest...with the Mac version there is rarely any problem. The CTD ratio has to be something like 100 to 1 in favour of the Mac OS system. It just doesn't CTD much. I can understand why mac users would hope for a mac version....it has been way more stable and bug free in terms of ctd's.

The fps on the mac version using my iMac (3 ghz intel chip 1 gig vid card) has stayed the same over the versions of the last few years. It's just a constant 30-40 fps no matter what the load, game wise.

For those that think the Mac OS is a "cute" little "child's" os for Mac fanboys...you either have no actual computer knowledge or are pretty bored and just trolling for some fun.

You can do a crap load of great stuff with this unix based OS.

While you can't "mess around" with a lot of hardware configs with a mac I have not found that a drawback....as the hardware seems to just handle the increased demands made upon it.

There's some evidence that the Mac hardware actually runs windows better than pc hardware.

Highest...stop using Loonie's "slang", get a job and don't troll ;)

I'd guess I crash maybe once a month, and often it is because the server went down, nothing to do with the client.

what you mean? the Computer itself is an INTEL based machine- I think you mean install WINBLOWS to run beta....

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0