larsalot

[AXIS] Kampfgruppe Wiking, all arms Euro squad (KGW)

4,908 posts in this topic

!!!

Thread and "Bumps" - Read this! -

We see on a regular basis that squads with its members are "bumping" their post multiple times a day and often so come in under violation of the Terms of Service article #10:

"Do not post Spam. This includes, but is not restricted to, posting "in", "pad", "+1", or any other form of posting expressly to increase your post count without providing content. The moderators will use their discretion to determine when a post is not intended to begin or contribute to a community discussion. Please read the Terms of Service for further information on spamming."

So based on this we are enforcing a new rule effective immediately in the Recruitment forum.

A squad thread are not allowed to be bumped more than once a week, - either by the squad members or any other individual. If we see violation of these rules we may remove the post(s) without warning

It's plenty enough for keeping it on the first page and you may aswell move your Squads thread to the side specific sub forums and remove it from the "flock".

Smokeeye

Cornered Rat Software

Lead Forum Moderator

Edited by vagnluv

For good old days, may they come back "soon" :cool:

and oh, the "100" in the title isn't exactly right anymore, can't seem to edit it even if I made it with this account years ago :)

Edited by larsalot

and oh, the "100" in the title isn't exactly right anymore, can't seem to edit it even if I made it with this account years ago :)

Kgw returning lars?

I fixed that for you.. best of luck bud!

Kgw returning lars?

Wish it was so. But its not excactly like any of those issurd we left over have in any way been adressed, and there is still far to much grief excisting for ppl to get anywhere near this game again :/

Ppl often ask though, and it would be really nice if it was possible. Mostly bebause it is yearlong friendships that have gone missing from your life.

Perhaps one day when things have settled and game moved back towards squad orientated gamepleym, KGW will again form and have fun on the battlefied.