Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
moragg

Problems with new squad creation

4 posts in this topic

I can't seem to get my squad created. I've typed in all the requested information including all the names of the players. I hit "create" button and I get a message stating that the request has been sent to all the players. No one in the new squad is getting a request. How long does it take for a response?

I can't seem to get my squad created. I've typed in all the requested information including all the names of the players. I hit "create" button and I get a message stating that the request has been sent to all the players. No one in the new squad is getting a request. How long does it take for a response?

IIRC they have to be in game for it to work...

S!

Everyone was online at the time and logged into WWII online. We made sure that the auto decline box was UN-checked. We even tried to switch it around with other players creating the squad. We tried alternate names, we tried crazy, off-the-wall names. Nothing. We kept getting an error message back stating "invalid squad name". Other times we got a message back stating that the message had been sent and that if everyone agreed then the squad would be generated. Not a single person in the squad recieved any sort of an invite. I sent a private message to Xoom and tried his suggestions but they have not panned out. I have opened a "ticket" through Playnet to see if there is something they can do. All I can do is wait at this time and see what kind of feedback I get.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0