Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Enigma

My internet sucks right now

8 posts in this topic

If I am lagging like crazy shoot me a PM. I can't really tell if I am warping in game or not.

Yeah I see that

Was it me? I thought you were multicrewed so I wasn't sure what was going on.

It was just me... I logged off after that... Who was the other hawk that got shot down with you... I knocked him down but no one got the kill on him???

Edited by md

It was just me... I logged off after that... Who was the other hawk that got shot down with you... I knocked him down but no one got the kill on him???

Was Sport. He lost his governor or bent his prop in the fight so he had to set it down. He didn't die though his plane was fine so he waited there for the 1 minute, that's why I stayed around to protect him and his stats. ;)

Mooney67 strafed him 15 seconds after he went down and it didnt take me a min to turn around off his six to see him get strafed and then despawn

Mooney67 strafed him 15 seconds after he went down and it didnt take me a min to turn around off his six to see him get strafed and then despawn

He didn't despawn until after the fighting was over.

Yeah he never actually hit me when he strafed me either. At least I didn't hear any plinks...

-S20

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0