Ok, my laptop is a ASUS G74SX i7 2.2Ghz 16Gb

I did the benchremagen and got 64-66fps

added the benchvehicles and got 24fps

Set the perferences to PERFORMANCE, retsarted reran

benchremagen was up to 72fps

benchvehicles was 32fps

Offline mode gives 148-172fps

I have the latest NVIDIA drivers

Am I stuck at 30fps (which I doubt I will be able to hold when in a city)?

I'm back for the sole purpose that the US is now in the mix. But I can't see me being a 'cheerleader' if I get sub 20fps in a fight.

Ok, my laptop is a ASUS G74SX i7 2.2Ghz 16Gb

I did the benchremagen and got 64-66fps

added the benchvehicles and got 24fps

Set the perferences to PERFORMANCE, retsarted reran

benchremagen was up to 72fps

benchvehicles was 32fps

Offline mode gives 148-172fps

I have the latest NVIDIA drivers

Am I stuck at 30fps (which I doubt I will be able to hold when in a city)?

I'm back for the sole purpose that the US is now in the mix. But I can't see me being a 'cheerleader' if I get sub 20fps in a fight.

WWIIOL at max graphics doesn't play well on anyone's computer, no matter how good it is. SO try turning your graphics down a bit.

WWIIOL at max graphics doesn't play well on anyone's computer' date=' no matter how good it is. SO try turning your graphics down a bit.[/quote']

Plays pretty well on mine emot-smug.gif

I'm all for free to play.

I'm all for moving the game forward.

But I have the #3 gaming laptop out (well, it might be down to 4 or 5 since the G75s came out) and the game is still a dog?

I've done everything CRS has said to to: 2Gb video card, 16GB RAM, i7 processor, 10Mbps internet connection there is NOTHING left to do.. and the game still slows to 10-15fps?

I think the sad fact is that unless the game gets PLAYABLE (read that as it loads, and does not turn into a chess match in cities) then even giving it away will not help.

I mean really... people will sign up for free... the game is coded so poorly that it cannot be loaded or played, and that's supposed to help the member base?

Wasn't KFS1 supposed to fix the graphics issue? Aren't we already on the second or THIRD game engine rewrite?

Its good the US in the mix (that took 11 years) but CRS needs to stop listening to the players and start coding a better client and server.

Last night logged on and had MSI Afterburner running on another monitor.

Was in 3 town/city fights, actually they were the only action on the entire map.

MSI showed that while my in game FPS never went above 30 in town (got up to 60 when spawning at MSP) I NEVER GOT ABOVE 37% GPU UTILIZATION AT ANY POINT IN 2 HOURS OF PLAY.

This is on my G74SX running two monitors.

Please some fanboy tell me how the GPU is my problem?

Hows about CRS just come out and say what we already know? The game is a horrible mess, and without ANOTHER COMPLETE REWRITE we will never see solid, 30+ FPS performance until then.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0