• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
li85

Static in Head Phones

9 posts in this topic

know hoe to fix it ?

If you find one you should marry her.

static sounds like headset is broken, try another pair.

this will sound stupid but have you tried another pair of headset? Or speakers- static or no?

In my case it was a short in the line from the cable twisting and untwisting.

No when the plane engine start it sounds

You may need to adjust volume of game sounds then. If you use teamspeak you probably know what I'm talking about. You try to get enough volume for one but blow the other into clipping.

Is it USB or the old style stereo jack that will fit into a iphone jack. If it is the latter jack, make sure its plugged all the way in, it sometimes will do that when its partially plugged in, chicken focker!

sounds like a connection issue. I know you just got a new rig so I would check that... next check your audio drivers.

Are you using onboard sound? Are you plugging your headphones into a front jack, or directly into the back I/O ports?

The most common problem is that with most cases, even newer and high end name brand cases (Antec) the front I/O bay that have USB/headphone/mic do not have independent grounding for the devices. So anything that is connected to the motherboard from the front I/O bay can transfer static sound to the stereo jack. You can sometimes frequently hear static more pronounced when you move your mouse, or when there is activity on the HDD.

If you have ever worked with car audio, you can also hear transmission noise through the speakers due to incorrect grounding.

Solution? Plug your headphones into the rear jack.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0