• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Hells Gate   03/24/2019

Break through the lines, and enter Hells Gate!!! This will be the next CRS organized event.  Lead by the High command from each side.
      Free Premium Access for the event
      Date: 3/30/19 Time: 11:00 AM Server time/ 12:00pm EST/ 1600 GMT
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
argel

How to solve some CTD issues

5 posts in this topic

It's been mentioned a thousand times before but I'll just reiterate that I installed this patch and haven't had a single CTD since. As new players there's nothing worse than a CTD just as you're getting into something, so if you're running more than 4gb of ram, try using this patch (you'll need to patch C:\Program Files (x86)\CRS\Battleground Europe\WW2.exe ) and see if it works for you.

http://www.ntcore.com/4gb_patch.php

This isn't CRS software, but a lot of us have tried it and had success with stopping the majority of CTD's. Every so often it's wise to restart your rig too, as it'll improve your performance in some cases.

Good luck, anything you need just PM the nearest player with a blue tag by typing:

.m

they'll most likely stop and help you.

Edited by argel

It's been mentioned a thousand times before but I'll just reiterate that I installed this patch and haven't had a single CTD since. As new players there's nothing worse than a CTD just as you're getting into something, so if you're running more than 4gb of ram, try using this patch (you'll need to patch C:\Program Files (x86)\CRS\Battleground Europe\WW2.exe ) and see if it works for you.

http://www.ntcore.com/4gb_patch.php

This isn't CRS software, but a lot of us have tried it and had success with stopping the majority of CTD's. Every so often it's wise to restart your rig too, as it'll improve your performance in some cases.

Good luck, anything you need just PM the nearest player with a blue tag by typing:

.m

they'll most likely stop and help you.

I don't have this but will try it. The CTDs do get annoying.

Teamspeak 3 plugins (like TS3 overlay) appear to also be causing CTDs. So try disabling your TS3 plug ins if you are having CTD issues.

Teamspeak 3 plugins (like TS3 overlay) appear to also be causing CTDs. So try disabling your TS3 plug ins if you are having CTD issues.

You can also adjust the overlay settings in the plugin settings menu.

Make sure that all DX profiles are unchecked except for DX11 and OpenGL.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0