• Announcements

• PITTPETE

NEW Career Subscriptions now available   06/08/2019

The all new highly anticipated / requested "Career Based Subscriptions" are available through www.WWIIONLINE.com/account only, starting at $9.99! There are three new subscriptions being added; 1) All Infantry at $9.99/mo, 2) All Air Forces at $9.99/mo, 3) All Ground Forces (Army Persona) at $12.99/mo. Continue reading to learn more and get back into the fight now! View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dotsie

ATR Elite Guides (for Freeplay guys) + 232 Tank killing guide

20 posts in this topic

Below You Will Find

Axis armour ATR (Boys rifle) Guide

Current to V1.34.9 (Single pass testing but 90% good)

Allied French armour ATR (Pzb39 rifle) Guide

Current to V1.34.9 (100% effective, learn it and you WILL top ATR stats, just below me :P)

Allied UK armour ATR (Pzb39 rifle) Guide

Current to V1.34.9 (100% effective, learn it and you WILL top ATR stats)

Allied armour ATR satchel-charge Guide

Current to V1.32 (one or two spots changed but still extremely useful)

Sdkfz232 Armoured-Car tank killing Guide

Current to V1.34.9 (232 can kill a lot more than people think if you are sneaky in it)

I will answer any questions on guides here. There is no axis sapper guide currently, you can try Parasits one here.

PRINT ALL ON A4 PAPER, KEEP BY SIDE

ATR_DEv1.png

http://s15.postimage.org/4hp2nec15/ATR_DEv1.png

ATR_FRpubv3.png

http://s15.postimage.org/w3ru82ve1/ATR_FRpubv3.png

ATR_BEFpubv3.png

http://s13.postimage.org/hd31a1y1x/ATR_BEFpubv3.png

sapper_dotsie.png

http://battleground-europe.net/wp-content/uploads/downloads/2011/02/sapper_dotsie.png

Edited by dotsie

Thanks' date=' though there's a few red X's that need to be fixed.[/quote']

? There are no "Red Xs" anywhere.

Hmm. The first three imagines show up as red X's for me' date=' but the links below them work fine.[/quote']

Are you browsing with a phone or tablet? The images are very large. Anyone else not seeing the pictures?

I'll rehost them later on another site, they must have hotlink testrictions. The links below the images still working

Ah.... good point Pete.

I guess this just provides a taste of what people can get if they decide to go premium. Might also help them to understand the danger from anti-tank rifles/charges when they are using the low tier tanks that the FPA account has access to.

Ah.... good point Pete.

I guess this just provides a taste of what people can get if they decide to go premium. Might also help them to understand the danger from anti-tank rifles/charges when they are using the low tier tanks that the FPA account has access to.

Well hopefully CRS will see sense and make a mid rank pay plan that gives some more stuff like mid tanks, ATR, LMG or a micro transaction that gives time limited premium access.

Either way its good for players to see what this unit is capable of and know what to expect when spawning a scout car and being on the receiving end.

Also note the Sdkfz232 guide at the end. You could play for years before you figure that stuff out. Im giving away and I aint even charging :D.

Edited by dotsie

Axis, copy picture (from links) paste into "Paint" app and invert colors.

Didn't look at Fr or Brit.

Otherwise, images were way washed-out looking.

Axis, copy picture (from links) paste into "Paint" app and invert colors.

Didn't look at Fr or Brit.

Otherwise, images were way washed-out looking.

Would you like a stonger black line set?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0