Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rubbish

So what gear do F2Pr's get?

5 posts in this topic

I'm preparing a thread for another board to promote the f2p, but I'd like to know:

what gear they get access to, both at the start of a map and as it progresses. Are they simply tier limited or are there certain things they will not be able to use without a pay account?

Do they have stats recorded?

I've read that their access to kit increases as the tiers move up - what is the cap if any?

I'm preparing a thread for another board to promote the f2p, but I'd like to know:

what gear they get access to, both at the start of a map and as it progresses. Are they simply tier limited or are there certain things they will not be able to use without a pay account?

Do they have stats recorded?

I've read that their access to kit increases as the tiers move up - what is the cap if any?

This gear table could be actually pretty cool to have in the main pages with the promotion. All tiers included so people would know that gear to expected when tiers go by and they gain the rank they can.

I have also encountered the questions of gear while promoting this on gaming forums.

generally speaking, they get all the basic gear including some vehicles and the starter planes

I think they get a little boost with each new tier, so that they remain competitive

its kind of funny because even though I have a builder's account, I still only use the rifle 99% of the time :)

Would appreciate clarification from a rat - when I promote this this will be one of the first things people ask about.

Rifleman/smg

Pak36 / 2pder/ 25mm atg

232/2c, panny / vicky

109e1, hurricane / p36 possibly 110 if rank up ( not to sure

Fmb

Think the atg/fighters upgrade as tier advances

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0