• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Hells Gate   03/24/2019

Break through the lines, and enter Hells Gate!!! This will be the next CRS organized event.  Lead by the High command from each side.
      Free Premium Access for the event
      Date: 3/30/19 Time: 11:00 AM Server time/ 12:00pm EST/ 1600 GMT
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
malus

Squads!!?

2 posts in this topic

Squads in Battleground Europe are equivalent to 'clans', 'guilds' etc in other games.

There are features in the game that makes being in a squad advantageous - such as being able to find action quicker by joining up with your squad mates (if you are in a squad - go to the squad tab - select a person from the list on the left, then click the 'join' button in their summary information on the right), and being able to recognize your 'squadies' - even if you've never met before via their squad tag.

Another advantage is having someone to help you learn the ins and outs of the game faster; having done it alone in the beginning myself, I know how frustrating that can be.

If you are looking for an Allied squad - my squad, 3CD is looking for new members. We are a squad that has been around at least 10 years and counting - with a long history in the game. IM me (/m malus [in text chat]) in game - and we can get you started.

I hope you enjoy BE - WWIIonline - as much as I have. S! (Salute!)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0