Followers 0
JAMMYMAN

We have 3 new Squad Joining the program

7 posts in this topic

Please welcome .....

3CD

12th Royal Lancers

ASOE

Talk to them, Share your experences with them, Offer them advise, Let them know what has and has not worked for you.

S! welcome, Guys.

It's always awesome to have more high-speed guys willing to step up and help out. Feel free to msg me with any questions or concerns.

Windhund CO

Glad to be here - just finishing up our first rotation...

Insanity. I'm not sure of the total numbers - but we are estimating 800 new players... It is going to take weeks to get everyone oriented after this (e.g. I was able to trade 3 axis players tonight...and I was able to communicate with about 10 successfully - with quite a few AFKs etc. With everyone helping at that rate it will take a minimum of 10 days to go through all the new ones; hope we are finished before the next rotation!).

I had about the same success.

I was able to pass on a few to Wolfpup (Axis)

Talked to about a dozen people with the grab tool, bunch of afk as well.

For the most part, everyone I talked to got around just fine, once they knew where to attack or defend. But most I delt with had seen or played this game many years ago.

When I was on last, we had 26 new players online. I went through half of them with the grab tool. The rest either afk or they were talking on squad chat already.

S! and TY

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0