• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dtrain

Looking to join or start a squad. (Allied)

7 posts in this topic

S!

I'm looking to join or possibly start a squad on the allied side. I'm not a huge fan of teamspeak, so I'm looking for a squad that doesn't require it. Sometimes, I like to listen to the radio while I play, especially while I'm busting FBs. Also, sounds are really important in the game and I don't want someone yapping in my ear.

I'm a veteran to the game and I consider myself knowlegable. I'm willing to share and teach. I enjoy it. I was AHCTC CO, so I taught players how to be Allied High Command. I would like to bust FBs and guard important CPs and I would like company while I do it. Send me a PM here, in the forums, or in-game if you want to join up with me. Feel free to .friend me in-game, so we can team up.

See ya out there.

Edited by dtrain

Would be awesome to see a new squad form mate - hope you take it down that road.

Know you to be more than an able leader, so having another well led squad would help any side you pick to fight on.

Best of luck!

S!

S!

I'm looking to join or possibly start a squad on the allied side. I'm not a huge fan of teamspeak, so I'm looking for a squad that doesn't require it. Sometimes, I like to listen to the radio while I play, especially while I'm busting FBs. Also, sounds are really important in the game and I don't want someone yapping in my ear.

I'm a veteran to the game and I consider myself knowlegable. I'm willing to share and teach. I enjoy it. I was AHCTC CO, so I taught players how to be Allied High Command. I would like to bust FBs and guard important CPs and I would like company while I do it. Send me a PM here, in the forums, or in-game if you want to join up with me. Feel free to .friend me in-game, so we can team up.

See ya out there.

Would love to see you play Axis man, you sound like a great player, far more then those Allies deserve. But hey, if it suits you, you can roll with them, just a preference thing. If you do decide to try the Axis out look at the 7th Panzer, great teamwork, and while teamspeak is preferred, we don't require it. But hey man, I hope you get a good squad going, either for me to work with or to shoot at :)

Would love to see you play Axis man' date=' you sound like a great player, far more then those Allies deserve. But hey, if it suits you, you can roll with them, just a preference thing. If you do decide to try the Axis out look at the 7th Panzer, great teamwork, and while teamspeak is preferred, we don't require it. But hey man, I hope you get a good squad going, either for me to work with or to shoot at :)[/quote']

dtrain is OURS, keep your filthy axis hand off! :D

Thanks for the kind words, guys. I've always been allied and I always will be. Thanks for the offer, del.

I'd like to start a squad if I can find the interest for it. I guess I'm testing the waters to see if there is interest. I know I can do good for the allies and the game, helping new guys.

Edited by dtrain

Thanks for the kind words, guys. I've always been allied and I always will be. Thanks for the offer, del.

I'd like to start a squad if I can find the interest for it. I guess I'm testing the waters to see if there is interest. I know I can do good for the game and allies, helping new guys.

Don't test the waters mate - just do it!

Plenty of new guys out there to build on which is what you should focus on - get some greentags who you can more easily mold into the kind of squad you want.

It would also help the game in general - we need the new blood funneled into new squads.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0