Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fatsmacfly

Dear CRS...

14 posts in this topic

I want to start by saying I'm a full pay player here so there's really nothing in it for me.

Why not give the free to play people full equipment during intermission? Give them a taste of the good life, let them get a sample of what they are missing out on. It will most likely entice some to pay up. If not, is tossing them a bone two days every month or two really going to hurt you guys? It's a win win. There is no downside. The only rationale I can see is if it's a technical issue.

Respectfully,

fatsmacfly

yeah... in Trial... that was EXACTLY this way... intermissions was all equipment free and unlimited... not anymore... =(

I want to start by saying I'm a full pay player here so there's really nothing in it for me.

Why not give the free to play people full equipment during intermission? Give them a taste of the good life, let them get a sample of what they are missing out on. It will most likely entice some to pay up. If not, is tossing them a bone two days every month or two really going to hurt you guys? It's a win win. There is no downside. The only rationale I can see is if it's a technical issue.

Respectfully,

fatsmacfly

Nice idea yeah. We all know how much you miss the variety of weapons when you're back to using your restricted rifles & smg's so it might generate some subs! :)

I agree on this. I remember in Free Trial I was able to be a paratrooper, but now I'm only restricted to one class. I would prefer the way it was on Free Trial with perhaps only a maximum rank of 2. All I see now is just bunch of walking, and really the game feels no interested in me due to not being able to be a paratrooper. Perhaps if this was so. I could be one, then join a fru or whatever is Clans are called here, and get some experience, and see how enjoyable the game is with a team, but as of right now all I can is log in. Spawn miles away without not knowing what to do, and being limited to one class.

:/ i have been helping new players when i see them ingame and would do samo on you but my arm is broke so need to wait 2 weeks atleast when i can get this naughty packet off my arm :(

I agree on this. I remember in Free Trial I was able to be a paratrooper' date=' but now I'm only restricted to one class. I would prefer the way it was on Free Trial with perhaps only a maximum rank of 2. All I see now is just bunch of walking, and really the game feels no interested in me due to not being able to be a paratrooper. Perhaps if this was so. I could be one, then join a fru or whatever is Clans are called here, and get some experience, and see how enjoyable the game is with a team, but as of right now all I can is log in. Spawn miles away without not knowing what to do, and being limited to one class.[/quote']

You don't have to walk miles.

Use a FRU,ask questions ingame and join a squad

There are a lot of great players and squads ingame on both sides that can help.

Warning, you'll be come addicted if you're patient..

I warned you..LOL:)

Edited by Pittpete

Having a F2P player at some point taste what the premium subscriptions feels like, is an essential point in any F2P system I'm very very disappointed for this not being in.

But again the current FPA system was done with few thought, knowledge and time how they are suppose to work.

The first FPA system allow this you had the first 15 days free will full access which is a common strategy used in many F2P systems after that you convert to a limited account but this was very deficient since one of the core gameplay aspects capturing wasn't even allowed XD

The lack of a Para Rifle for FPA makes feel nauseous and makes me wonder if the RAT that knew this stuff is longer with CRS because the first FPA system allow this.

Paradropping is such a selling point for news players even for me it was and one of the best features that shows the feature and player generation content at its best.

This is something that is hurting me, F2P and CRS at the present since the new FPA I have never ever driven so few paras into action and Paratroopers game was almost dead only changing a bit now with new subscriptions drive.

The same could be said about if transport planes were able to be driven by FPA I could drive a plane with a second account and command paras on the ground without hurting my stats.

Basically basic concepts of F2P player content generation has to be understood having more tows, more truck giving ammo, more transport flying is something that giving to free to players improves the subscriber experience, the value of gameplay and the game it self.

Edited by fxmkorp

Not for nothing, but if new players want to experience more than being offered, they can subscribe for a month.

$9.99 for a month of play is not unreasonable.

I mean a cup of Coffee from Dunkin Donuts is $2.00 plus

Not for nothing, but if new players want to experience more than being offered, they can subscribe for a month.

$9.99 for a month of play is not unreasonable.

I mean a cup of Coffee from Dunkin Donuts is $2.00 plus

People like to know what they are paying we have to be honest the game is still very buggy, it's still harcore, lacks a good tutorial and friendly UI, poor keymapper especially for EU players and if you are a OS 32bit unless you know how good the game is it's very difficult to overlook the long respawn loading time.

Plus there are a lot of kids out there don't have a credit card and still have to request to their parents money to subscribe this was what I was in 2005 but I had 1 month of free player plus more 15 days so I could see the game true potential and eventually found it was good enough to ask for money for a 6 month plan.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0