• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Hells Gate   03/24/2019

Break through the lines, and enter Hells Gate!!! This will be the next CRS organized event.  Lead by the High command from each side.
      Free Premium Access for the event
      Date: 3/30/19 Time: 11:00 AM Server time/ 12:00pm EST/ 1600 GMT
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hiiamben

keymapper causing ctd

10 posts in this topic

OK i just installed windows 7 on here and now when i save changes to my keymapper it boots me off. Is there a fix for this??

OK how do i find it with win7? LOL i totally ignorant for the most part' date=' had xp down pact. LOL[/quote']

i totally ignorant = that's why we wub our ben

wb

documents/ (same as my documents in xp) battleground europe/cfml

Or click start (lower left on your screen) and type cfml in the search box, then open the cfml folder. find the global file and delete it. New run of the game should create a new global file.

I also CTD when using the keymapper with Win7.

It only happens when I am spawned in. Not a big deal, as I just avoid doing keymap changes while spawned.

I've noticed this too -that the game will crash when you make a change and then click 'save changes', however I've also noticed that even though the game has crashed to desktop, the change does get saved and is in effect on the next game startup (load).

There's a work around that's been mentionned many times. If you use keymapper to edit general type of units ie. Tanks, infantry, planes .... you should not get a CTD when saving.

For most people, crashes occur when editing a specific unit ie. Pz2, french rifleman, german fairmile etc. then saving. To avoid crashing while editing the config of a specific unit you need to....

Select a specific unit, edit its config, then select a general type of units like planes, tanks .... And THEN hit the save button. Doing this, the game should not crash.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0